The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Latest and Greatest? :: Justin Miller sale (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
Quote:
On 2012-08-31 21:29, RobertP wrote:
Justin, how long is this sale going on? I just ordered some from you last night (can't wait to ge the downloads and dive into them), but was wondering how long I had if I decided to place another order. Thanks again for this sale!

Hey robert,
Yes all the downloads from my site are done manually, I JUST woke up and will get these out to you in the next 1 hr or so. And as far as when this sale will end..anytime!
JM
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

All MASSIVE DOWNLOADS purchases from last night have been sent!
Thank you.
JM
danfreed
View Profile
Inner circle
West Chester PA
1359 Posts

Profile of danfreed
Justin, I PM'd you. I knew you when I lived in Columbus back in the 90's and early 2000's. I'm not sure if you owe me money - but I know you tried to borrow from me several times when you were young and not established yet - now I should borrow money from you!. I'm just being silly, I just think it's funny now, but in case you do owe me money, you can send me some magic!
danfreed
View Profile
Inner circle
West Chester PA
1359 Posts

Profile of danfreed
FYI, I'm just kidding around. It's fun to give an old friend a hard time.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Quote:
On 2012-08-31 05:05, volto wrote:
This is such a great offer, it almost feels wrong.

At full price for one download it feel like that. On Mental, he just kept adding new videos ( full blown routines ) to what I already had.
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Ok so I have gotten a plethora of pm's and emails on when the MASSIVE DOWNLOAD SALE 5 downloads for $20 is going to end, the official date is tuesday the 4th (tomorrow) at midnight! So you all STILL have time to get your order in at http://www.justinmillermagic.com and take part of a sale that is crazy to say the least!!
Thank you to the 100s of magicians that have already taken part in this MASSIVE DOWNLOAD SALE!!

JM
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

This is the LAST day and night to get the MASSIVE DOWNLOAD SALE, 5 downloads (any price) for only $20. This offer ends at midnight tonight.
JM
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7618 Posts

Profile of RNK
Got my order in at 10:34pm last night! Whew... What a super offer! Thanks JM, this was very kind of you.

Much appreciated,
RNK
Check out Bafflingbob.com
murrari
View Profile
Veteran user
308 Posts

Profile of murrari
Ok, I just placed my order then saw that this ended last night...but the website is still live and allowed me to place my order and pay. Does this mean I'm in? Hope so. If not, please refund....

Thanks
Andrew Murray
M.I.M.C. Gold Star
AndrewMurrayMagic

DON'T WAIT FOR INSPIRATION is my brand new e-book with 10 new routines.

APTITUDE is my first PLATINUM e-book with 10 new routines + 'SIGNS' bonus.

PLATINUM MEMBERSHIP is available here.

DNA
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Hey guys..I just woke up and all my downloads are sent manually so I will be sending ALL orders purchased last night over to you all today (within the hour). Yes murrai you got in, I am taking the deal off right now.
JM
murrari
View Profile
Veteran user
308 Posts

Profile of murrari
Received these and in a word...WOW!

Thanks Justin - these are unbelievably good!
Andrew Murray
M.I.M.C. Gold Star
AndrewMurrayMagic

DON'T WAIT FOR INSPIRATION is my brand new e-book with 10 new routines.

APTITUDE is my first PLATINUM e-book with 10 new routines + 'SIGNS' bonus.

PLATINUM MEMBERSHIP is available here.

DNA
ike_hill
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of ike_hill
Quote:
On 2012-09-05 21:13, murrari wrote:

it's pretty impressive isn't it? I was very pleased with that deal.
Robert P.
View Profile
Special user
Kansas
633 Posts

Profile of Robert P.
Looks like someone deleted the Summons material off of Dropbox (not me). Smile

Quote:
On 2012-09-05 21:48, ike_hill wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-09-05 21:13, murrari wrote:

it's pretty impressive isn't it? I was very pleased with that deal.

Yeah, I ordered and saw how good this stuff was so I had to go back for more, haha.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7618 Posts

Profile of RNK
I viewed JM's 420 Project from one of my downloads last night. And let me tell you - it was a late night! After I saw the first effect, Autograph2.0, I had to view the rest of the download. This material is really really good. All the routines are real workers. As I emailed JM after viewing the 420, I told him I was sad to say I never gave his card material a chance and boy was I missing out! I really like his style and his teaching is very thorough. I'm so glad I got the opportunity to participate in the massive download sale because now I have tons of material I can't wait to dive into!!

Thanks Again JM for your kindness!!

RNK
Check out Bafflingbob.com