The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Latest and Greatest? :: Anyone Know What's Happening with X-Levitation? :: TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1351 Posts

Profile of Piz
O'my god , I Love that video so darn much. This is a great video for Alex to start off with. Between cops and MR.T, Alex gots his work cut out for him. I pitty the fool who snatches existing levi's,, I really do...LOL!! "MR.T"!!!!........'PIZ'
magicmike30
View Profile
Special user
744 Posts

Profile of magicmike30
We just love all this Magi creativity;) X-Levi should win thread of the year at the Café.

So Alex your silence speaks volumes, don't do a Parobec. We know you and your friends certainly know about this thread. So Watcha going do? Waiting?
How about I put it like this. Cops theme please;)

X boys, X boys
Whatcha gonna do Whatcha gonna do when L.S.I.
comes for you.

You chuck it on this Café
You chuck it on the penguin
You chuck it on E too.
X boys, X boys Whatcha gong to do Watcha going to do
When 11 angry pre-ordered Villagers come running for you?

magicmike30
Michael
Entertainer
The Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
1982 Posts

Profile of The Mac
HAHAHAHAA.. I live for these threads! Im so glad this is back..

x levitation = Ex levitation ?
magicmike30
View Profile
Special user
744 Posts

Profile of magicmike30
So seeing as how Alex or his supporters have not responded to our questions makes me feel that 11 angry villagers will be appealing to Pay-Pal.

This is not good for them I suspect as the demo was not shot for Sucarus type reasons.

L.S.I. is still getting more facts sent in daily to headquarters. It is more "Mind Boggling!" and certainly worth thousands of dollars than your I.D.

Stay tunned folks the drama is not over yet.

If you are one of the unlucky 11 villagers who ordered speak up and let us know what if any communication you have had with Alex.

Alex last time to clear things up before well you know T time.

Michael
magicmike30
Entertainer
The Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
1982 Posts

Profile of The Mac
$1100 is what he made,not bad for a kid.
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
At least he won't have to jump over the prison walls - he can just float...
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1351 Posts

Profile of Piz
LOL!!!!!!!! that statement made my night plastic, you got me crying!!
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1351 Posts

Profile of Piz
Irishghost- I cannot wait for the FLY levi to be released. You and Mikey are some really lucky S.O.B's. I wish I had the connections you 2 have. I do's have the loot, I's just need the product to be released ta me and the money's I's got will be on the table for Mr. Daryle to collect. N-E-Wayz- Back to the subject... Mister Alex has not spoken to Mr. Jon since Mr.Jon denied him of of any production cooperation. Mr. Alex needs to speak up very soon before Mr. T gets ahold of him and pitties his azz. Much love to you all!!!!!........'PIZ'
The Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
1982 Posts

Profile of The Mac
Anti-Grav levitation Rocks!
CasualSoul
View Profile
Special user
Edmonton, Canada
541 Posts

Profile of CasualSoul
Smile here we go again. Smile These threads belong in the comedy magic section
"Open their mind by performing the impossible"
magicmike30
View Profile
Special user
744 Posts

Profile of magicmike30
Well Alex you sure have pulled a V.P.
Vanishing Parobec.

Alex are you going to come on here and give us an update on the X? I can't believe for a second that you are not aware of this thread. That your friends who were raving about this have not told you.

You still can do the right thing here and refund your villagers.

Mr. T. has this to say about your silence and only you speaking can change his mind on the subject.

http://mrt.sciamachy.net/jibbajabba/tricks.wav

How about it? What do you have to say? Let's address the elephant in the room.

Michael
magicmike30
Entertainer
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
Coming Next - The Incredible Levitating Elephant - the elephant starts and ends clean - doesn't have to wear shoes - and can even be a volunteer elephant from your audience.
magicmike30
View Profile
Special user
744 Posts

Profile of magicmike30
Pastic Destiny are you taking pre-orders on your Ele Levi?
One questions does the elephant do this in socks?

Actually the Elephant reference has a hidden message encoded. This is something that Alex might pick up on but again not sure he will. L.S.I. is tricky like that so read between the lines.

No cat in your demo? Now that's a bad, bad, thing. What you wear is also important like a tee with a large animal on it.

Alex has gone the way of the "Parobec."

Michael
Entertainer
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
Ok Michael - from your post I see you are on to me so let me be open about this.

That is a cat in the demo - a cat with a false trunk and false big floppy ears. I could and would have used an elephant but there are very few elephants where I live. I tried a kangaroo but first it would not sit still while I attached the gimmick - and then it looked more like a pogo stick than a levitation.

My point is although I was so excited about my new lev I forgot to mention the elephant was a dressed up cat - if you have access to an elephant you could use an elephant for The Incredible Levitating Elephant.

BTW - can anyone recommend something for getting grey paint off an angry cat?
The Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
1982 Posts

Profile of The Mac
RESPECT Parobec!
magicmike30
View Profile
Special user
744 Posts

Profile of magicmike30
Plastic if all creators only could be honest and straight forward as you.

RESPECT Parobec?
L.S.I. was making the point that some creators just vanish when the magic do do hits the fan. Why is that? If your product meets all the claims set by you then why the disappearing act?
Mac Gyver care to elaborate on this with care as we would hate to see this wonderful X thread shut down.

Michael
magicmike30
Entertainer
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17424 Posts

Profile of joseph
Quote:
On 2006-10-13 18:03, magicmike30 wrote:
we would hate to see this wonderful X thread shut down.
Michael
magicmike30

Ah, so it's done with threads, just like the elephant lev?.. Smile ...
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
jon_maronge
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of jon_maronge
OK.. that's it! I quit... just as I thought I had the only elephant levi on the market. Well, at least mine isn't done with elephants, it's done with pachyderms.
btw.. anyone interested in buying a harness fitted for a pachyderm? it was only used once. (No close up demo available) kevar INVIVIBLE ROPE available for a nominal charge. can be done totally surrounded as long as audience is 500 feet away. lol

had to get my pokes in...lol

jon
alanm99
View Profile
Regular user
England, UK
137 Posts

Profile of alanm99
WOW,

Jon Maronge having a go at this one is very intresting.

Hey Jon, Is Alex still trying to get this into market or has he finally given up on this.

Just wondering.
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
Jon,

I also do an elephant lev with the audience at 500 feet. I project a film of an elephant onto a scrim and have a paid stooge cause a distraction. During this I discreetly lift the front of the projector - and goodness me - the elephant levitates.

The only real problem I'm having is that the jungle village the elephant is rampaging through, and the villagers he is trampling underfoot, also levitate. This is detrimental to the levitation.

Am open to suggestions.