The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Latest and Greatest? :: Crazy Sam's Mind by Sam Huang (60 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10~11~12~13 [Next]
Sean Mann
View Profile
Regular user
Essex, UK
160 Posts

Profile of Sean Mann
Quote:
On Apr 4, 2024, WizTom wrote:
This is one of the worst tricks I ever purchased. It doesn't work at all. The "highlight" from Blackpool? Ha, Ha, Ha... The greatest fake ever... Sorry. This is garbage. Save your money guys... Time changed - sadly - no honest reviews any more. You will see and feel it - when you buy it...

What did you think you was getting? Invisible bullets? When you watched the trailer, you must of had some idea or thought about what the method might be. Be honest, what was it?
AutarchicFlux
View Profile
Special user
601 Posts

Profile of AutarchicFlux
Am I the only one who still finds that the move is unreliable?
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
2207 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Quote:
On Apr 4, 2024, AutarchicFlux wrote:
Am I the only one who still finds that the move is unreliable?

Takes practice to get the correct hand position.
I struggled with glasses and cards at first.

Pringle was the easiest to do for me.
jb13
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of jb13
My aim is way off. I don’t think I’m properly hitting items over the edge of a table one every 20 tries. I hope it gets better with practice.
Troyze
View Profile
New user
Johannesburg
100 Posts

Profile of Troyze
Every time I try to do it. I am scare it’s gonna hurt with it hits the hand. I need to figure out how to get over that fear.
yin_howe
View Profile
Special user
Malaysia
995 Posts

Profile of yin_howe
What hurts more for me is my pinky rather than the palm. Smile
"Talent without passion is talent wasted.."
https://www.youtube.com/user/yinhowe80/
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
If only I didn't have a wife and a kid I would have MUCH more than
2889 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
Absolutely! Pinkyache is real with this.
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
Martin.Lester
View Profile
Inner circle
1015 Posts

Profile of Martin.Lester
Quote:
On Apr 4, 2024, Sean Mann wrote:
Quote:
This is one of the worst tricks I ever purchased. It doesn't work at all. The "highlight" from Blackpool? Ha, Ha, Ha... The greatest fake ever... Sorry. This is garbage. Save your money guys... Time changed - sadly - no honest reviews any more. You will see and feel it - when you buy it...

What did you think you was getting? Invisible bullets? When you watched the trailer, you must of had some idea or thought about what the method might be. Be honest, what was it?

When I first open the packet, it was not what I was expecting

but after putting in 30 mins practice, I am getting great reactions

Definitely a Winner!
Hanson Chien
View Profile
New user
Taipei City, Taiwan
61 Posts

Profile of Hanson Chien
Quote:
On Apr 5, 2024, Martin.Lester wrote:
Quote:
On Apr 4, 2024, Sean Mann wrote:
Quote:

When I first open the packet, it was not what I was expecting

but after putting in 30 mins practice, I am getting great reactions

Definitely a Winner!

I believe Crazy Sam's Mind deserves the title of Trick of the Year.

I'm not sure what you expect to receive as props, but the products we sell are methods capable of achieving the effects mentioned in the trailer. We also upload a full performance on our channel, ensuring that all consumers understand what they're purchasing. However, there are still some consumers expressing disappointment, claiming that the product differs from their expectations. Many haven't even spent time practicing and attempting to achieve the effect before expressing their disappointment.

Hundreds of magicians witnessed SAM's performance in Blackpool and purchased this product. The effect seems very pure, requiring only time to master it. I don't understand what those who criticize this product as garbage are expecting. If this product were genuinely garbage, I don't believe hundreds of units could be sold out in just one morning at Blackpool.

I'm somewhat disappointed by these comments; it seems like many people's understanding of magic is still not thorough enough. There isn't a single best method for any magic trick in this world; there's only the method that best suits you, as long as it achieves the desired effect.

At least, I currently don't know of any other way to crush a potato chip in the hands of the audience without physical contact. If you have better method, please let me know.
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1300 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
Had this a week & Alex at Magicbox kindly performed it making a pen jump & I was correct about what it used to achieve thus ie. My initial thoughts .
The time & simplicity of the set up is good & it’s practical.
To do certain phases of the given routines will take a little practice but what doesn’t .
For the price it’s excellent.
Immediately if you are a working magician imagine putting your business card on your own hand & making it shoot off or having a signed card change to a blank card that has BANG written on it & jumps off your hand as you form fingers of opposite hand in the shape of a gun only to retrieve the original card from a wallet.
So there’s two very easy ideas you can do immediately.
Love this & will watch the rest of the tutorial later .
I am very happy with this
NeverMind
View Profile
Loyal user
Right up there. On the stage.
283 Posts

Profile of NeverMind
This is a brilliant idea and quite practical too. Yes it takes practice and a bit of pain too. But totally worth it.
My suggestion is to focus on just one effect and practice that alone. Well done.
It is better to be trusted than liked.
Under promise. Over perform.
jb13
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of jb13
I’m liking this more and more, however, I’m really struggling to find a consistent enough “hit spot” to feel confident enough to perform the chip smash in front of anyone. It’s like each time I do it the gimmick strikes my hand in a slightly different place. I want this to be as reliable as possible as there’s no real out if it fails. Anyone else having the same issue? Any help is appreciated.
Delandrodders
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Delandrodders
Yes I have it and it’s literally practice.
I did it 100 times over 2 days and now I never fail to hit.
jb13
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of jb13
I assumed as much. I’m pretty sure I’ve done it at least that many time, but maybe I’m just a slow learner.
SNAFU
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of SNAFU
Quote:
On Apr 11, 2024, Delandrodders wrote:
Yes I have it and it’s literally practice.
I did it 100 times over 2 days and now I never fail to hit.

No blisters so far? :-D
Did you do it all with the same "prop"? So can you say how many times it really survives before you have to replace it?
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
2889 Posts

When I practice during the day and I keep it on mine last for a day or two.
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
3032 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
I've had fun with this! I was in Japan last week doing it in restaurants with chopsticks. It's a fun thing to play around with so I'm glad I picked it up.
"I'm sorry - if you were right, I would agree with you." -Robin Williams, Awakenings
Taylor Jarratt
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of Taylor Jarratt
Unfortunately I’ve just come across a video on Instagram of someone completely exposing the Pringle crack method and it already has nearly 97,000 likes. I won’t give the name of the account on the public forum as to not lead people to the video but I’ll send you a pm with the account name Hanson.
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
2889 Posts

That was bound to happen with this. Still a d*^k move though.
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2593 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Quote:
On Apr 23, 2024, Taylor Jarratt wrote:
Unfortunately I’ve just come across a video on Instagram of someone completely exposing the Pringle crack method and it already has nearly 97,000 likes. I won’t give the name of the account on the public forum as to not lead people to the video but I’ll send you a pm with the account name Hanson.

Hate these people. They are destroying our art!