The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Latest and Greatest? :: XL by Jay Sankey (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17421 Posts

Profile of joseph
Quote:
On 2007-01-14 16:48, GhostSurfer wrote:
...The quality of the supplied 'stretch cards' (red & blue) is very poor. They're not even Bicycle stock.

Wow, that is disappointing.....
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
garethwitty
View Profile
New user
Windsor, England
86 Posts

Profile of garethwitty
Its a good looking effect, but don't forget, it will fool the layperson.
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
Quote:
On 2007-01-14 16:48, GhostSurfer wrote:
...The quality of the supplied 'stretch cards' (red & blue) is very poor. They're not even Bicycle stock.

GS

Not Bicycle stock but still look like Bicycle brand?
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7028 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Is the quality the same as Bigger Finish? If so, I wouldn't be concerned with the feel of the cards. Most lay people probably don't know what Bicycle cards feel like anyway. Most cheap decks feel a lot different than Bikes.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
GhostSurfer
View Profile
Loyal user
224 Posts

Profile of GhostSurfer
Quote:
On 2007-01-16 09:00, Cameron Francis wrote:
Is the quality the same as Bigger Finish?

In my opinion, no, the quality is not as good. The Bicycle back-design looks like a bad or cheap laser-copy. You really need to check out the gaff before you buy.

GS