The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Latest and Greatest? :: Chill by Tom Wright (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
If only I didn't have a wife and a kid I would have MUCH more than
2896 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
A few posts above your post Vraagaard essentially named the gimmick, so don't worry. Everyone knows by now anyway, this effect is more that ten years old. So I wouldn't hesitate to call it what it is using the first and last letter and ^&*$. A lo*#ing r#@l, right? Too bad it's na flimsy one. That makes a big difference in terms of convenience and reliability.
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4757 Posts

Profile of emyers99
You get a holder for gimmick but that’s basically it. Tutorial was short and about as bare bones as you can get. Nice effect. If you have version 1, don’t be expecting anything earth shattering with 2.0
Koolmagicguy
View Profile
Regular user
109 Posts

Profile of Koolmagicguy
I didn’t want to spoil anything but since the cat’s out of the bag, all you need for this trick is a strand of IT and some wax. Like, if the reel retracted, sure. But it’s a freaking flimsy 3D printed spool. For $40. Ugh I hate deceptive ads and junk drawer magic.
APC
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1219 Posts

Profile of APC
I recommend getting his At the Table lecture instead. He goes over Chill along with many other great routines.
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6788 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On May 7, 2024, APC wrote:
I recommend getting his At the Table lecture instead. He goes over Chill along with many other great routines.

Would it be possible to get a month and year for that lecture please?
APC
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1219 Posts

Profile of APC
For some reason it doesn't show the date on it in my downloads. I think you can search Tom Wright live lecture and it shows up.
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6788 Posts

Profile of videoman
I was going to ask if it was on his At The Table or his Live lecture since you mentioned both of them, but I looked them up and it seems to be on both of them.
Thanks.