The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Latest and Greatest? :: Anyone Know What's Happening with X-Levitation? :: TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
Mehtas
View Profile
Inner circle
England, UK
1649 Posts

Profile of Mehtas
Quote:

On 2006-10-31 14:24, plasticdestiny wrote:

But surely a 12 year old can't do all this without an adult being involved - is that person completely stupid - or up to their neck in it ?

I've started to feel the same becouse this kids arrogance speaks volumes. there HAS to be an adult somewhere behind those discriptions and editing the demo video.

I think the X levitation issue has dragged on for too long. We've had our fun bashing it, now there has to be an end to it before we make it sooo popular that punters starts buying it just to check it out.
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1351 Posts

Profile of Piz
Plastic: Alex's 19 year old manager ( who is actually Alex's sisters boyfriend, and old enough to sue ) has also been warned of the consequences involved here, and so far has ignored every one of the warnings given. There is no need to feel sorry for Alex , as he and his one man team already know they are braking many laws by releasing this. What it all boils down to is Alex is pritty much giving all of us honest magicians here ( who have only been trying to help him ) the finger. Alex has seen the video of the original effect he is stealing , I know this because I was directly involved with making sure he did. He knows he is ripping of an existing effect and fails to heed the warnings. What boils my blood about all this is I shelled out a lot of cash for the original , I am trying to protect what I and many other magicians worked so hard to pay for ......'PIZ'......P.S.- Nice one Jon , gave me a laugh.
philicadabra
View Profile
New user
NW Missouri
7 Posts

Profile of philicadabra
Now selling 3 dollar pies to throw at Alex. I bet I get more money than him, lol.
magicmike30
View Profile
Special user
744 Posts

Profile of magicmike30
Quote:
On 2006-10-31 13:07, jon_maronge wrote:
I heard if you played that clip backwards, you can hear the smurfs telling you to steal other peoples tricks.
jon

That is just disturbing and scary. Almost like what the villagers who pre-ordered will have to say when they get their X in the mail. Now it becomes crystal clear the Smurfs made him do it. Feel free to use that in court Alex. "The Smurfs made me do it."

magicmike30
Entertainer
Mehtas
View Profile
Inner circle
England, UK
1649 Posts

Profile of Mehtas
Yes, but the judge will say that papa smurf would not have allowed this and that could throw the case against Alex. I would not advise Alex to use that in court.

But then you could say those cheeky little smurfs did it without papas knowing which in turn could save you. and get hold of those smurfs with video editing skills and lots of fantastic(and fake) discriptions.
magicmike30
View Profile
Special user
744 Posts

Profile of magicmike30
The Smurfs were the Beta Testers for the X levi. This is what happened when this rip-off was unleashed.
The Smurf village will never be the same.
The horror, the horror, the horror.

http://politicalpartypoop.com/wp-content......urfs.JPG

magicmike30
Entertainer
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
Smurfs levitate naturally.

They are very light and have to wear weights in their shoes so they don't float off.

Levitation is a simple matter of ditching a few of the weights.

The secret of how they come back to earth is tightly held, and has never yet been offered as an ebook on ebay.
CasualSoul
View Profile
Special user
Edmonton, Canada
541 Posts

Profile of CasualSoul
Smile you gotta love those Smurfs. Maybe if I kept a couple in my pocket I could get off like Alex. Smile
"Open their mind by performing the impossible"
Hart Keene
View Profile
Inner circle
Eugene, OR
1486 Posts

Profile of Hart Keene
This is so entertaining...

Thanks for the laughs Alex!
-Hart

Check out my website:
Magician Portland Oregon
magicmike30
View Profile
Special user
744 Posts

Profile of magicmike30
Alex now says this is shipping Nov 3 06.
Plus the demo video has been removed by the user.

Hmmm that is an interesting way to sell something?
What up with the faded video being removed?
Mr. T closing in?

magicmike30
Entertainer
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1351 Posts

Profile of Piz
WOW!! Alex must have seen that we caught on to his reverse engineering technique. I just watched the video about 40min ago. Alex must be hard at work erasing all evidence. A little quicker Alex, you don't have a lot of time!!!......'PIZ'
philicadabra
View Profile
New user
NW Missouri
7 Posts

Profile of philicadabra
36 year old kids that take advice from smurfs look younger everyday.
Thommy Razor
View Profile
Regular user
Colorado
137 Posts

Profile of Thommy Razor
Plastic, you really got me thinking, and I think I'm really on to something.
ANNOUNCEMENT: Thommy Razor has discovered a revolutionary new method to levitate a dove!!!!
Taking pre-orders now- dvd will cost 80-100 dollars.
"Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you." Dr. Konklin, Konklin Mattresses
www.myspace.com/RazorInc
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1351 Posts

Profile of Piz
Sign me up Thommy, I can't wait. Do the doves wings flap while its levitating? Or is the dove in a cats mouth while the cats levitating. Just wondering before I through that kind of money down....Thanks bro...'PIZ'.....P.S- The X levi ships tomorrow, lets all wish Alex the best of luck on his journey , his VERY VERY long journey he is about to embark on ( court rooms, judges, prosecutors,boot camp, his parents smackin him ). Alex, you are in our prayers little man. Take care of your self....
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
Now just think Mr Razor - lots of doves - lots of strong IT - you yourself can levitate as high as you like.

METHOD A:
Show Finale - levitate and leave in style with homing pigeons.

METHOD B
You wish to descend in style and return to your audience - shoot some of the doves.

Sorry - I actually meant - politely request the doves to lower you to the stage.
magicmike30
View Profile
Special user
744 Posts

Profile of magicmike30
Just checked the X-Cellent Forums for any news.
The demo was claimed to be taken down to try and fix the picture quality.
Any bets that the first levi shown with the magical moving shoe laces is no longer included?

L.S.I.
Entertainer
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1351 Posts

Profile of Piz
I was trying to save this for mine and one other persons humor, but I just can't help my self, so here you all go... Here is a quote from Alex regarding the X levi demo he just deleted from "YOUTUBE" that I "saved" right before deletion of the video........... "If you think its a camera trick its not, because if it I would not spend 400 dollars on a camera man and equipment to film the whole thing, and sorry about the quality youtube really messed with it, it looks much better on TV"..............OK Mr. Alex , if you spent $400 on a camera man why was the demo deleted so quickly. No one in there right mind would spend that much money on a camera man only to have there video deleted a day or two after release. You got busted little fella , admit it already, your a fraud. What them shoe laces did was defy all laws of physics ( and gravity ), everyone of them. Maybe you spent $400 on a special effects artist, but even he got busted in your scam. Good luck with your release, your going to need it.......'PIZ'
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
I just want the levitating shoelace, I think its great. Perhaps he will include it in the release as a bonus effect.
Jeff J.
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
787 Posts

Profile of Jeff J.
Save your $$$ pegasus! He just uses I.T. to raise the shoelaces before he levitates. Smile
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
***, I never thought of that.