The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: You Oughta Be In Pictures :: Roger Blake comedy magician Video (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Jolly Roger
View Profile
V.I.P.
Sedona, Arizona
1668 Posts

Profile of Jolly Roger
I am curious what anyone thinks of this?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=......mp;hl=en

Roger Blake
Greg V
View Profile
New user
B.C. Canada
43 Posts

Profile of Greg V
The video seemed very well put together. Although I always love the type of magicians who purposly mess up in their act and make a joke of it, sometimes if it is done over and over again it can get boring as the audience knows what will happen. But overall I would probably go to see Roger Blake if he came to my area. Looked like a funny man.
Thanks for sharing
-Greg

Formerly, when religion was strong and science weak, men mistook magic for medicine; now, when science is strong and religion weak, men mistake medicine for magic.
Jolly Roger
View Profile
V.I.P.
Sedona, Arizona
1668 Posts

Profile of Jolly Roger
Thank you Greg.....I take that as a complement. I perform very much in the style of Tommy Cooper, who many Americans have never hear of. There is an article about the new book about him by John Fisher in Magic Magazine. I also do interlace some serious and clever magic amongst the comedy. Was he at all known in Canada? Roger Blake
Mike Brezler
View Profile
Inner circle
Waynesboro, Pa.
1114 Posts

Profile of Mike Brezler
I liked the video and the trick with the duck being blindfolded was great.

Jolly Roger it looked like he was doing your Ridiculous Ravoli routine, but with big soup cans. BTW I just order your Ridiculous Ravoli from Hocus-Pocus.
I can't wait to use it in my next show. Mike
Jolly Roger
View Profile
V.I.P.
Sedona, Arizona
1668 Posts

Profile of Jolly Roger
Thanks Mr. Mike. You are absolutely correct. That was a version of Ridiculous Ravioli that was being done on the video. I know you will love the product when it arrives from Hocus-Pocus. Let me know how you get on. It plays as will for adults as it does for children.