The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: You Oughta Be In Pictures :: Staying at home making video (76 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
corneille
View Profile
New user
France
97 Posts

Profile of corneille
corneille
View Profile
New user
France
97 Posts

Profile of corneille
corneille
View Profile
New user
France
97 Posts

Profile of corneille
corneille
View Profile
New user
France
97 Posts

Profile of corneille
corneille
View Profile
New user
France
97 Posts

Profile of corneille
corneille
View Profile
New user
France
97 Posts

Profile of corneille
corneille
View Profile
New user
France
97 Posts

Profile of corneille
corneille
View Profile
New user
France
97 Posts

Profile of corneille
Hello !

The cups and balls video is the last video of this serie.
Tomorow is the end of strict confinement in France.

I want to thanks those who have suport me.

At first it was an exercise and a way to shorten the time. It was a very good oportunity to re-open some books looking for tricks I worked on years ago or give a second chance for good material I have overlooked before for some reasons.
If some of you have enjoyed to see my work I'm very happy. Your encouragement are very apreciated in this times of incertainty.

I don't realy know what will hapen in the next months. Summer is habitually the season of street shows for me, an intense period with 2 shows per day or more... but mot this year.
We will have to find ways to work and perform as soon as possible but we have to keep everybody safe.

Take care of yourself and your relatives.

Denis
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3353 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Denis- thank you for the many days of solid entertainment. You have a plethora of material which all was performed very well. Stay healthy out there. I hope to see more of your material soon.
Kanawati
View Profile
Veteran user
Australia
301 Posts

Profile of Kanawati
The wand spin with a wooden spoon! I'm impressed! That was a very magical cups and balls routine. With all the routines I've seen, there has always been a good pace, naturalness and economy of movement and nice buildup. I've looked forward to and learnt a lot from watching your performances. Thanks again for presenting some really entertaining routines. Take care. John
David Todd
View Profile
Inner circle
2338 Posts

Profile of David Todd
Denis -

Thank you for posting this marvelous series of videos. I have enjoyed viewing your performances.

I hope things are going well for you now with your live performance schedule.
David Todd
View Profile
Inner circle
2338 Posts

Profile of David Todd
Quote:
On Apr 20, 2020, Guillaume Vallée wrote:
I've watched all your videos with an unaltered pleasure.
I'm just surprised that these don't get more views??

I especially loved the multiplying balls routine.
You really make the classics great, thank you for sharing Denis!

I agree. This is a fantastic set of videos showing beautifully performed classic magic. If only all magic posted on YouTube was like this !
charlie_d
View Profile
Loyal user
247 Posts

Profile of charlie_d
All of these videos are just beautiful! Amazing performances. I would give several important parts of my anatomy to be as good as you, Denis!
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4389 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
Excellent!
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5447 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
This has been a true ray of sunshine during these gloomy times. I enjoyed your videos and your easy flowing style. Bravo my friend!! Bravo!
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9542 Posts

Profile of Mb217
I’m so sorry I missed all this wonderful magic during the quarantine, but it is just as wonderful to look through today. Thanks so much for this shining example of our unstoppable & resilient spirit. Thank you, Cornielle for helping us through it all with your fine magic. Bravo! Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile