The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Society of Young Magicians! :: SYM Magic Show (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
poofersmagic
View Profile
Regular user
philadelphia
134 Posts

Profile of poofersmagic
Hi Café members!

Philadelphia SYM 96 will be performing their annual Halloween Magic Show on:

Sunday, October 29, 2006 @ 1:30 PM
@ the Warminster Recreation Center, 1101 Little Lane, Warminster, PA

Bring the whole family for this entertaining afternoon of magic, music, illusions and fun! Fees: Adults $5 and Children 10 & under: $3 Tickets available at the door!

If anyone is in the Philadelphia/NJ area, we would love you to come out and see the future of magic.

If you plan to attend or are even think of attending, please let me know so we can look for you. Thanks

Kelly
Kelly Peron
Magician and Magical Partner
http://www.kyleandkellymagic.com
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3716 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Sounds like a great time. Good luck with your show.

Mark. Smile
magic4ewe
View Profile
Regular user
179 Posts

Profile of magic4ewe
Good luck! We wish all the performers the very best of luck in their performances. Please let us know how the show goes!
Johnny Moon Magic
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Johnny Moon Magic
Hi, I'm Johnny Moon of Johnny Moon Magic and I was leader of a SYM group in Scottsdale Arizona for over four years and the public shows were the backbone of the club. The show is the thing that you can build on to give the members goals to work toward. Best luck with everything I'm open to discuss running a club and working with the kids. I teach magic in afternoon programs in the schools have private students and do magic lessons as part of my children’s shows. Again, luck, Johnny Moon AKA John Petersen