The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Paper money madness! :: Gypsy Switch... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Chuck Finley
View Profile
Regular user
139 Posts

Profile of Chuck Finley
I just got this from the lybrary.com and though I am a bit late to the party I feel it needs a bit of looking back on. This is such a great idea and is it a total fooler. It comes as a pretty basic idea but if your like me you will see there is a whole world of ideas this can be applied to as far as a short change routine. Looking at it as a single trick is great but if you look from a wider lens you will certainly be inspired.
Brian Tanner
View Profile
Loyal user
Ohio
297 Posts

Profile of Brian Tanner
It’s a wonderful utility move, but not as a stand alone trick. However in a routine it’s really effective!
padre rich
View Profile
Special user
636 Posts

Profile of padre rich
Thanks.I learned the count working at a carnival.the envelope switch was shown to me by Jules Debarros in the early 70's(its in his lecture notes,incorrectly described).with your money now my mom can get that operation she's been needing.I appreciate a few hip guys getting my stuff.I don't want to be the next tiny plunger...the author
God's grace rocks! It makes a good cups and balls routine look pretty boring in comparison.