The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Paper money madness! :: Uk Extreme Burn (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
lukecloughmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
250 Posts

Profile of lukecloughmagic
In the US I can see that all notes are green so matching the 1's to 100's etc doesn't seem a problem. Here in the UK though all notes are different sizes and colours. I've tried magazine clippings but can never quite get them the exact size to prevent any flashing.

Any guys in the UK, what do you use to transform from and into?
Michael J
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
334 Posts

Profile of Michael J
Hi lukecloughmagic

I use Magazine clippings to £20 notes. I cut the clippings from old British Ring magazine, (don't tell Stephen Tucker Smile ) as the weight of the paper is perfect for me.

I cut them to the size of the £20 notes using a craft knife available from most craft shops and I don't get any 'flashing'.

I am using the original Extreme Burn gimmick, not version 2.0

Hope this helps

Michael J
Russell Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Hampshire, England
1108 Posts

Profile of Russell Davidson
Or you can use lottery tickets. Not sure how many lines get you close to the size of a £20 but you can trim them as required & nobody will notice.
samuwel
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of samuwel
I use lottery tickets to £20, they are a tad bit wider than the £20 and will need trimming down a tad on the width, but you will have to chop a considerable portion off the length (about an inch or 2)