The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Paper money madness! :: Hundy, Heiny, Extreme, Slow, EZ Money? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
obsidian52
View Profile
Veteran user
United States
392 Posts

Profile of obsidian52
I'm not asking which is best, but with all these bill changes available is it just a matter of purchasing them all (as a semi-amateur is this really feasible?) to see which one works best for me, or just purchase one and work with it? They all have a lot to offer. How about your thoughts for those of us who do not have unlimited income, and who cannot really change 5's to 100's (without using our own cash.
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
rjthomp
View Profile
Regular user
Pasadena
199 Posts

Profile of rjthomp
Extreme burn is the way to go. One of the most powerful changes is also the cheapest-blank paper to one dollar bills...

-Rob
kcquinn50
View Profile
Loyal user
230 Posts

Profile of kcquinn50
Somebody should make a comparison table for the various versions. For example, number of bills, number of changes, same or similar changes, best viewing angles, etc.
It may not be which is best, but whether they are different enough to warrant buying all.
I've read the posts on the above link, and have read all of the other postings on comparing these effects. To have all in one table for comparison would be nice.
To be honest I haven't purchased any because of the debates. It does seem that EB gets the most votes for number one.
Kelvin
Mike Webb
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of Mike Webb
Same trick, different handlings.
Sammy J.
View Profile
Inner circle
Castle Rock, Colorado
1786 Posts

Profile of Sammy J.
Extreme Burn is by far the easiest to perform. I used to do Heiney 500, and messed it up in front of my local magic club. I didn't know how to recover (my fault). I haven't had to worry about screwing up with Extreme Burn. It hasn't happened. It's really great!
Sammy
Sammy J. Teague
Kevinr
View Profile
Inner circle
1854 Posts

Profile of Kevinr
Anyone try using extreme burn going from Monoply money green twenties to real U.S. money?

if you go on the Monoply website you can actually download a pdf file of there money.. Just bring the pdf to knikos or any printer shop and have them made the exact size of regular sized money..