The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Paper money madness! :: Money Printing Machine (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
amazingvijay
View Profile
Loyal user
N. California Bay Area
233 Posts

Profile of amazingvijay
Any reviews/comments about this new product - Wish Printer:
https://www.vanishingincmagic.com/stage-......printer/

Vijay
N California Bay Area magician
http://www.amazingvijay.com
rhettbryson
View Profile
Elite user
Greenville, SC Not ashamed of his
407 Posts

Profile of rhettbryson
As a collector of Money Maker Machines (and, yes, I have one of the Wish Printers) I can tell you this is what I believe to be the first and only ELECTRIFIED money maker machines ever!
amazingvijay
View Profile
Loyal user
N. California Bay Area
233 Posts

Profile of amazingvijay
>>As a collector of Money Maker Machines (and, yes, I have one of the Wish Printers) I can tell you this is what I believe to be the first and only ELECTRIFIED money maker machines ever!

Thank you. That is good to know -I had heard there was a push button switch. My question is - are multiple changes possible i.e. one after the other in a single routine. If so, how many? Example, can I take a blank piece of paper and produce a 1 dollar bill and then push that dollar bill in and produce a 100.

Thanks,

Vijay
N California Bay Area magician
http://www.amazingvijay.com
rhettbryson
View Profile
Elite user
407 Posts

Profile of rhettbryson
Multiple changes are possible. The amount varies from the orientation of the bills inserted - but you CAN do multiple bills.
echico
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of echico
Mr. Bryson, I only have one of your books in my collection i.e. The Money Maker Machine Manual. What are the titles of the other two?
rhettbryson
View Profile
Elite user
407 Posts

Profile of rhettbryson
The other two are amazingly rare and almost never show up on the aftermarket. They are packed with additional money maker machine lore, photos, routines and the like. They are also long out of print and I know of no out-of-print magic book dealers who have copies.

The Money Maker Machine Manual Supplement (1999)
The Money Maker Machine Manual Addendum to the Supplement (2003)

Good luck in your search!
echico
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of echico
Thank you sir.
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1974 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
I bought a Chinese money maker to use as a gag. The very inexpensive little machine ($ 2.00) was well made in clear plexiglas and has fooled people I thought would knew better. I carry it for the occasional under ten I encounter. https://www.ebay.com/itm/PRINTER-MONEY-T......FVFdOKKN
One of the last living 10-in-one performers. I wanted to be in show business the worst way, and that was it.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Thanks Ringmaster! I just bought one!

Doug
Magic Mark
View Profile
Inner circle
After this post I will have
1541 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
I purchased the Zupan Money Maker Machine that was offered for sale here on the Café and it arrived today. What a FABULOUS prop! The method is devilishly clever. Not just the "method" (which we all know), but the fact that the Zupan Machine allows you to assemble the machine right in front of the spectators (and disassemble it at the end). I was slightly concerned that engaging the method would be a little bit fidgety. I'm pleased to report that there's NOTHING fidgety about it at all. In fact, it's automatic.

It's a brilliantly designed and very high quality prop! I'm very pleased to have one to call my own! My thanks to Steve Conner for letting it go.

Additional thanks to Rhett Bryson for answering my questions and for being an all around decent and friendly fellow who is willing to spend time helping his fellow magicians!

Mark
Doing tricks can be easy, being an entertainer is much harder.