The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Paper money madness! :: Favorite bill switch (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Eva
View Profile
Regular user
Magicienne
125 Posts

Profile of Eva
I always use Manuel Muerte's gimmickless bill switch. Totally impromptu...no need to carry a TT.
"Believe it, or believe it not!" ~ Manuel Muerte

(__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
fooksau
View Profile
Loyal user
299 Posts

Profile of fooksau
Quote:
On 2006-07-08 04:00, tunafish wrote:
I can't believe nobody has said Hundy 500.

I agree with Hundy 500, it's awesome. Also, Handy 500 and Juan Hundred bill switch are good. Hundy/Handy are very easy to perform and get great reactions.
How many Magicians does it take to advertise a trick? Three.. One to steal the trick. One to steal HIS trick. And one to write a good review.
pradell
View Profile
Special user
Alaska
560 Posts

Profile of pradell
I like the ungimmicked $100 bill switch the best because it is impromptu and the audience loves it.
brainman
View Profile
Special user
973 Posts

Profile of brainman
Hypnobill
; )
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Kerpa: I can't comment on what Eugene Burger is doing as I have not seen it.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Darrell Trammell
View Profile
New user
Chicago Illinois
92 Posts

Profile of Darrell Trammell
I have a real passion for bill switches. To me and to many of the people that I have performed for its what a real magician would most likely do. I can't count the number of time when I have took a $ 1 dollar bill out of my pocket and was asked sarcastically if I could change it into a $100 dollar bill? When I proceeded to do just that the responds has always been more than what could be hoped for!

I constantly practice and perform a varity of bill switches but the Hypno-bill is the one that I never leave home without! What's in your wallet?
Spackle666
View Profile
Loyal user
234 Posts

Profile of Spackle666
I have done a lot of research into bill switches. And for anyone who is looking for the real work, SWITCH is just a wonderful book. I personally have always been uncomfortable the tradional $100 bill switch (Valdo/Koslowski/Klause) because of the use of the TT and the tight handling that has to happen in order to hide that gimmick. Also folding a bill into 16ths has always felt so unnatural to me. Who does that? In half, sure. In quarters, why not? In eights, well maybe. But 16ths? Come on. How can it be a Visual bill switch, if the bill is a 16th of it's orignal size. Lovick goes though the history and a mess load of varations on the original handling. Much of it is overkill, and for anyone who has spent anytime researching switches, much of it is rehash. But it is still a wonderful book with some nice handlings. So what is my favorite switch? The one that works.
"it's bad luck to be superstitious."
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4549 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Spackle I'm interested, have you found a bill switch that is comfortable and right for you?
Rick11
View Profile
Loyal user
298 Posts

Profile of Rick11
Another vote for Hypnobill!