The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Association of Family and Kidshow Performers :: KIDabra 2013 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
SmileyFaceArt
View Profile
New user
East Tennessee
19 Posts

Profile of SmileyFaceArt
Hello Everyone!

Taking the leap... will register for Kidabra in Pigeon Forge... my wonderful hubby will tag along & take pictures.. I'm really excited about this - I really hope this will help fill my calendar & most especially help me with new & improved content.

Is anyone here planning to attend? I'd love to hook up with you!
Christine
aka Zoodles the Clown
Smiley Face Art
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
5821 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
You will love it. It's the friendliest Magic gathering in the world. Don't miss Ken Scott's Midnight Jam. Say Hi to Jimbo, Introduce yourself to Donald Dunphy, Mark and Tami Daniel, Tom McDonnell, Barry Mitchel, Tim Sonefelt, Marty Hahne, Brad Ross, spend a lot in the dealer's room, go see Terry Evanswood Show, bring an empty suitcase, for starters.

Since you are close enough (East Tennessee) expect to go every year because you will enjoy it a lot.

I've been to many conventions and conferences and there is no better one for family and children entertainers than this one.
Dennis Michael
SmileyFaceArt
View Profile
New user
East Tennessee
19 Posts

Profile of SmileyFaceArt
Dennis, Thank you for encouraging me to do this! I'm going to have to make a list of these names you dropped! I'll certainly look them up!
Christine
aka Zoodles the Clown
Smiley Face Art
dbmagic123
View Profile
Regular user
Evansville Indiana
198 Posts

Profile of dbmagic123
Christine,
Dennis is 100% spot on.. You will love it and make it an annual must do event. By far some of the nicest people in all of magic attend this and by far the friendliest convention I have ever attended. All the things Dennis suggested are not to be missed, along with another 30-40 other not to be missed happenings at Kidabra. I look forward to meeting you.

Don
Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
I'll see you there, Christine! Let me know if I can help you settle in.

Skip
How you leave others feeling after an Experience with you becomes your Trademark.

Magic Youth Raleigh - RaleighMagicClub.org
danfreed
View Profile
Inner circle
West Chester PA
1359 Posts

Profile of danfreed
I'll be there for the first time also. See you there.
SmileyFaceArt
View Profile
New user
East Tennessee
19 Posts

Profile of SmileyFaceArt
Skip, Dan, I'll be sure to stay in touch between now & then so w can connect - I'm so excited!
Christine
aka Zoodles the Clown
Smiley Face Art
TommyJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Foxboro, MA
1750 Posts

Profile of TommyJ
Quote:
On 2013-06-10 11:58, Dennis Michael wrote:
You will love it. It's the friendliest Magic gathering in the world. Don't miss Ken Scott's Midnight Jam. Say Hi to Jimbo, Introduce yourself to Donald Dunphy, Mark and Tami Daniel, Tom McDonnell, Barry Mitchel, Tim Sonefelt, Marty Hahne, Brad Ross, spend a lot in the dealer's room, go see Terry Evanswood Show, bring an empty suitcase, for starters.

Since you are close enough (East Tennessee) expect to go every year because you will enjoy it a lot.

I've been to many conventions and conferences and there is no better one for family and children entertainers than this one.

Marty Hahne will not be there this year. But a wonderful handsome guy by the name of Tommy James will be performing his birthday show/lecture and for the very first time have a dealers booth, offering his wonderful, awesome products. He is a great guy and very modest.
"Keep the Kids Laughing!"
https://www.tommyjamesmagic.com/store
SmileyFaceArt
View Profile
New user
East Tennessee
19 Posts

Profile of SmileyFaceArt
Tommy, I'll look you up!
Christine
aka Zoodles the Clown
Smiley Face Art
JR Russell
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of JR Russell
Looking forward to this year's event. #4 in a row for us! This is my favorite!

Fly Navy
JR
SmileyFaceArt
View Profile
New user
East Tennessee
19 Posts

Profile of SmileyFaceArt
I guess when the date approaches, we'll have to set up a meeting place so we can all catch up with each other & put faces & bodies behind these messages!
Christine
aka Zoodles the Clown
Smiley Face Art
TommyJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Foxboro, MA
1750 Posts

Profile of TommyJ
I have a great idea! Lets all meet at my . . . I mean . . . Tommy James' booth! Everyone! (Except Dennis) Smile
SmileyFaceArt
View Profile
New user
East Tennessee
19 Posts

Profile of SmileyFaceArt
Sounds like a plan!
Christine
aka Zoodles the Clown
Smiley Face Art
TommyJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Foxboro, MA
1750 Posts

Profile of TommyJ
Oh . . . , you're included too Dennis . . .
Jolly Roger
View Profile
V.I.P.
Sedona, Arizona
1668 Posts

Profile of Jolly Roger
Hey Christine............don't forget to say hello to me too!!! I shall even be lecturing there this year, so I shall expect to see you in the front row for that event!!! JR
SmileyFaceArt
View Profile
New user
East Tennessee
19 Posts

Profile of SmileyFaceArt
Wow! All the way from the U.K!! Wouldn't miss it for the world! C
Christine
aka Zoodles the Clown
Smiley Face Art
MagicB1S
View Profile
Inner circle
Knoxville Tenn.
1039 Posts

Profile of MagicB1S
Don't let that UK tag fool you... All the way from Arizona...
JR moved to the states Years ago. What part of East TN are you from? I am in Knoxville.
"There are Tricks To All Trades.... My Trade is all Tricks"

"An amature practices until he gets it right. A Professional Practices until he can't get it wrong"

www.Themagicchest.webs.com
bobswislosky@yahoo.com
SmileyFaceArt
View Profile
New user
East Tennessee
19 Posts

Profile of SmileyFaceArt
Hello MagicB1S!

I live in a very small town west of Knoxville, north of Chattanooga... Spring City. I'm not into magic at all... Face painting, clowning & balloon twisting are my areas of kids entertainment!

Will you be at Kidabra?

Christine
Christine
aka Zoodles the Clown
Smiley Face Art
Jolly Roger
View Profile
V.I.P.
Sedona, Arizona
1668 Posts

Profile of Jolly Roger
Quote:
On 2013-07-06 15:47, MagicB1S wrote:
Don't let that UK tag fool you... All the way from Arizona...
JR moved to the states Years ago. What part of East TN are you from? I am in Knoxville.

You are correct on this. Even though I travel to England quite a bit, I have lived in Arizona for the past 21 years. However, I am still a British citizen, speak with a more proper English accent than most Brits, and with this in mind I kept a low profile on July 4th.!!! JR
Michael Messing
View Profile
Inner circle
Knoxville, TN
1817 Posts

Profile of Michael Messing
I'm another Knoxville resident that will be there. I'll be in the dealer's room. (I am magician who is also a professional photographer. I'll be shooting promotional photos for performers: http://mmessing.zenfolio.com/kidabra-photos-sessions.pdf )

KIDabra is great fun. I look forward to meeting you. Be sure to stop by my booth.