The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Association of Family and Kidshow Performers :: Atlanta Chapter 3 December '06 Meeting Invite (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
AragorntheMagician
View Profile
Veteran user
Metro-Atlanta
304 Posts

Profile of AragorntheMagician
To One & All!!!
"There are only six acts in the world. The only difference is the social status of the customers. There's guys doing my act before the Crowned Heads of Europe, then there's me." George Burns (stated badly).

It's time to announce the "December ATLANTA KIDABRA MEETING!!!" For 1st timer's getting this, "Kidabra is an organization dedicated to the Business of Family Entertainment". Not just Magician's (and here in Atlanta we are making sure it's NOT magic centric) but Clowns, Jugglars, StoryTellers, Stilt-Walkers, Character Parties, DJ's, etc. As George Burns said, "It's Better Then Work!" Kidabra's general website is: http://www.kidabra.org

The Dec. '06 meeting is: Monday, December 4th, from 7 - 9PM.
The location is:
Totally Unknown at this time. I have made time for tomorrow to scope something out NW of town.
If unsucessful we will probably meet at...............will be sent by Monday, Nov. 27th, 2006.

General Meeting Schedule (Not cast in stone) for Dec. '06 Atlanta Kidabra Chapter #3 (the 1st Chapter)

Business Meeting............................. Dues? Guest Speakers (who do you want & should we pay for their meal)
"Developing an Educational Show" - do it yourself or canned....that is the question!?

Product Review & Playing............ Bag Routines

General Skill.....................................Quick Review of The French Drop & Blowing a Bubble within a Bubble
ps. Bubble Man please bring your Bucket of suds

Business Development....................Marketing 102 (Passive Marketing)
Think about: What methods of passive marketing are available. What are costs. What is a proper ad
budget and expected rate of return. What is the coverage area/density/$$'s. How do you evaluate the
suscess or failure of a particular $ outlay.

(it is our intention that each meeting going forward delves deeper)

It is our intention to rotate the meeting around the city between 3 locals (NE; S & NW of town).
We need reccomendations for S & NW locations.

Yours,
Aragorn The Magician
aka: I used to be Bob
770-592-6698 (Business)
http://www.aragornthemagician.com
aka: I used to be BOB (It's Cellini's fault)
"All Right, Who's Volunteering to be Turned into a Frog???"
www.aragornthemagician.com