The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Canadian Association of Magicians! :: If you can go to the Suzanne lecture on Aug 13th - you should. Here's why... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Lee Asher
View Profile
V.I.P.
496 Posts

Profile of Lee Asher
From the same people who brought you Michael Ammar, Daniel Garcia, The Buck Twins, Soma, Steve Valentine and many others...

Sorcerers Safari & Browser's Den presents Suzanne's Magic Lecture in Toronto - Saturday August 13th, 2016 @2PM

Three reasons that set Suzanne apart from other performing magicians:

• Reason #3 - Unlike other magicians, for Suzanne, it's only about the audience; what they see, what they experience.
  • Reason #2 - She's inspired by the idea of bringing a true sense of wonder to those around her.
  • Reason #1 - Suzanne's magic connects with people on an emotional and personal level.

More than tricks (because you'll get them too), attend her lecture and learn ways to improve your engagement skills and transform your magic from good to great. She will teach various techniques and offer real-world examples to emphasize the point that with a little hard work we all have it in us to be wonderful magicians.

Even if you only get one idea from your time spent with her, it will be worth it.

Purchase you ticket now, and you'll thank me later.

As a bonus, Suzanne offers up her personal formula for success that has made her one of America's foremost restaurant performers. She's ready to teach the tips and tricks on how to get resident performing positions.

Sound like an afternoon well spent? Then reserve your seat now for only $20. Mark Saturday August 13th, 2016 at 2PM in your calendar.

This lecture will be held at the Yonge & Eglinton Public Library located at 40 Orchard View Blvd, Toronto, ON M4R 1B9.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
WHAT: Suzanne's Lecture Experience
WHERE: Yonge & Eglinton Public Library (40 Orchard View Blvd, Toronto, ON M4R 1B9)
WHEN: Saturday August 13th, 2016 - start time: 2PM
COST: Only $20 OR Free for the 2016 VIP Bashers
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
LEARN ONE CARD ROUTINE EVERY MAGICIAN MUST KNOW
Click Here To Get Started Right Away
supertoad12
View Profile
New user
Choose a number between 1 and
88 Posts

Profile of supertoad12
I saw Suzanne in Baltimore last year (Denny & Lee) and she is an amazing performer. Not sure what it is but she simply connect with people on a different level. Her magic is world class and she is an excellent teacher of the art. Following the lecture, I contacted Suzanne for her notes on restaurant magic. She was fast to respond with all the required info.

Do not miss Suzanne!
Steph

"The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it"...J.M. Barrie
Lee Asher
View Profile
V.I.P.
496 Posts

Profile of Lee Asher
Quote:
On Aug 5, 2016, supertoad12 wrote:
I saw Suzanne in Baltimore last year (Denny & Lee) and she is an amazing performer. Not sure what it is but she simply connect with people on a different level. Her magic is world class and she is an excellent teacher of the art. Following the lecture, I contacted Suzanne for her notes on restaurant magic. She was fast to respond with all the required info.

Do not miss Suzanne!

Yes! What he said...
LEARN ONE CARD ROUTINE EVERY MAGICIAN MUST KNOW
Click Here To Get Started Right Away