The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Canadian Association of Magicians! :: Windsor, Ontario Magicians! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
CDS
View Profile
Regular user
MI
109 Posts

Profile of CDS
I am not sure if this is the right area to post this...

E-GADS sales reps. from Michigan will be demonstrating some of The Ron Bauer Privates Studies, and also offering a special promotion.

Separately from the demonstration they will be having a WHITE RABBIT SALE!
Bring your used, unwanted magic and sell to our fellow members.
20% of the sales will be donated to the Ring.

this is to take place on Wednesday, August 8th, 2007 at 7:00 P.M.
At
WINDSOR FAMILY CREDIT UNION - Community Room
2800 Tecumseh Rd. E., Windsor Ontario Canada
Corner of Tecumseh Rd. E. and Drouillard Rd. near MacDonald's restaurant
(There's plenty of free parking in rear of building, accessible from Drouillard Rd. or the Burger King lot next door.
Please use the single grey fire door to the left of the back entrance glass doors.
If it is closed KNOCK HARD... we are downstairs, but hope to hear you! Better still... arrive on time!)
RJE
View Profile
Inner circle
1848 Posts

Profile of RJE
In other Windsor news, Pat and I will be performing 2 shows at the Villanova Festival Theatre in Windsor on September 8 at 12:30 and 3:00. This is one of the many fundraising shows we do for large charities.

If any one is interested, other fundraising shows in Ontario for September include: 15th Sanderson Centre in Brantford, 22nd Centennial S.S. auditorium in Belleville, 29th Mohawk College Theatre in Hamilton, 30th in St. Catharines.

If you'd like to attend and help out a good cause, I can give you further details.

All the best,

Rob
JasperSantini
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of JasperSantini
Are there any groups in Windsor to join, with people who do magic? Ive been doing magic since I was a kid on and off. But never have heard of groups or meetings, in this city to attend.
The Drake
View Profile
Inner circle
2274 Posts

Profile of The Drake
Quote:
On 2007-09-22 14:18, JasperSantini wrote:
Are there any groups in Windsor to join, with people who do magic? Ive been doing magic since I was a kid on and off. But never have heard of groups or meetings, in this city to attend.

http://www.windsormagiccircle116.homestead.com/
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2742 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
Jasper, we meet (Windsor Magic Circle) the second Wednesday of the month. Address listed above or on website posted by Timothy.

Contact me. I'd like to see what level you are at. I do hire out some people from the club and am always looking for more talent.