The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Canadian Association of Magicians! :: March Break In Ontario (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
DanielSteep
View Profile
Inner circle
1409 Posts

Profile of DanielSteep
Hello Café!

I was wondering (other then Magic Mikes march break camp) if there is anything going on in Ontario during march break?!

If any one has a public show? or if an illusionist is going to be around? A Lecture? ANYTHING!?!?

thanks guys and gals,
Daniel
madmanmike1
View Profile
New user
Canada (Ontario)
94 Posts

Profile of madmanmike1
I know a guy "The Amazing Corbin" who will be working a lot in SW ontario during march break!

Madman
"it's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide!"
DanielSteep
View Profile
Inner circle
1409 Posts

Profile of DanielSteep
Yes ive talked to mike quiet a bit.. done a couple of shows for one of my and his good friend.. He is doing walk around everyday at the london childrens museum. right now I'm waiting to hear back from him about his theatre show that maybe be getting booked.
dgcuff
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
191 Posts

Profile of dgcuff
Quote:
ANYTHING!?!?

Sure. Magicana also has a spring break magic camp: http://www.magicana.com/magiccamps.php?vSec=cam

That probably wasn't what you had on your mind, but you did say "anything". Smile
I formerly ran a site of links to help Canadian magicians, magicinfo.ca, but I retired it in 2022.
DanielSteep
View Profile
Inner circle
1409 Posts

Profile of DanielSteep
Thanks anyways.. I'm only looking for day events like lectures or shows .. not camps..
Cory Gallupe
View Profile
Inner circle
Nova Scotia, Canada
1272 Posts

Profile of Cory Gallupe
Well, I'm pretty much booked solid for the march break. So if you wanna see a show down in Nova Scotia...
DanielSteep
View Profile
Inner circle
1409 Posts

Profile of DanielSteep
Cory,

take a look at what the topic is called.