The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Canadian Association of Magicians! :: Nathan Kranzo Workshop In Toronto (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Nathan Kranzo Workshop

This Workshop will focus on Creative Techniques as well as specific sleights that can be added to your performing arsenal.

He will also be explaining some never before seen magic that will be featured on his new DVD.

Come prepared with specific questions or sleights to work on. The more you ask, the more you will benefit from the workshop. It is recommended that you bring a notebook to get the most out of the workshop.

Nathan will cover techniques on Palming, Color Changes, Card Folding, as well as techniques with off-beat objects like credit cards and rings.

Please bring a deck of cards and some coins. Nathan will supply a free set of lecture notes.

See you there!

Fee: $50
Time: 7pm
Date: October 4th, 2006

Those interested please contact me directly to purchase a spot. Availability is limited so please contact me asap if you are interested. nathankranzo@gmail.com

All the best,

Kranzo
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Location is......

1867 Yonge St, Suite 1004
Toronto, ON
M4S 1Y5
(Opposite the Yonge/Davisville subway station), which is centrally located and easily accessible.
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com