The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: All in the cards :: Red riding hood (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Steve-Nixon
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Steve-Nixon
Hi all, I recently got a red riding hood kids effect, it contains a nice looking white house (opening blue door in middle, windows either side)a yellow roof and flowers and grass at bottom. wolf can peek out the right side or out of roof on left side. also included are a cut out of grandma, another grandma cut out with a cut out of red riding hood that covers it, lastly there is a double sided oblong picture of the wolf wearing grandma's clothes on one side and on the other side is the wolf tied up and behind bars. Does anyone know who sold this trick or does anyone have the instructions for it. I keep thinking I might be missing some bits.
can anyone help?
Phil J.
View Profile
Elite user
467 Posts

Profile of Phil J.
I think you'd do better by posting in the childrens section. Here- http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewf......7&121843
You were born original... Don't die a copy Smile
Steve-Nixon
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Steve-Nixon
Dat's a good idea, however, I've found out it's by Mark Worgan, he'll send me the routine but I'm missing the "shop" prop that goes with it.
thanks for your help though.