The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: All in the cards :: Signed playing card in window (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
bluedragon
View Profile
Veteran user
346 Posts

Profile of bluedragon
Hi all.

Sorry if this has been covered but due to the search feature not working, I thought I'd post it in here.

It's a rather good looking signed playing card in window, has anyone got a good review about this effect? Do you use it regularly in your shows? What's the pro's and con's about this effect? And is it really worth $50.00?

http://www.emagicsupply.com/index.php?ma......s_id=159

Thanks in advance.

Neil.
bluedragon
View Profile
Veteran user
346 Posts

Profile of bluedragon
Any response for this effect? Someone out there must know a bit more about this effect or must use it?

Thanks in advance.

Neil.
taiga
View Profile
Veteran user
Chicoutimi, Qc
317 Posts

Profile of taiga
It looks fishy from the start! WHY are you sticking (!?!?!) a card outside of the window to begin?? It is not a card thru window. It is a card transfo accross a window, not the sme thing. If you want a card thru window there's plenty on the market I saw the one from Daniel Garcia take a look at it, you may like it!
bluedragon
View Profile
Veteran user
346 Posts

Profile of bluedragon
Quote:
On 2011-03-21 10:25, taiga wrote:
It looks fishy from the start! WHY are you sticking (!?!?!) a card outside of the window to begin?? It is not a card thru window. It is a card transfo accross a window, not the sme thing. If you want a card thru window there's plenty on the market I saw the one from Daniel Garcia take a look at it, you may like it!

I hear ya! Though the transformation looks really impressive though.

Thanks for your input though! Smile

Neil.