The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: All in the cards :: Whats the name of a jay sankey effect with the stick of juicy fruit gum? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
serge storms
View Profile
Veteran user
Las Vegas
380 Posts

Profile of serge storms
Not sure where to post this question. Jay Sankey had an effect (revelation really) where the name of a card was printed on the wrapper of a stick of juicy fruit gum. Trying to find the name of this and if its still carried anywhere.
Anyone who can help - thanks.
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
Gee, I don't know. What would be a good name for a trick that uses "Juicy Fruit?"

I wonder what a google search using the words "Jay Sankey + Juicy Fruit" would turn up?

Knowing Jay Sankey, I'd guess he came up with some extremely clever name for his trick using "Juicy Fruit" gum.

"Mmmmmmm Juicy Fruit"- Chief Bromden.
"Get a life dude." -some guy in a magic forum
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
It's Juicy Fruit by Jay Sankey Smile
http://www.trickshopmagic.com/jufrbyjaysa.html
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
eztravlr
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of eztravlr
That would be it then.
Magicdean
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of Magicdean
Quote:
On 2006-11-20 09:26, Vandy Grift wrote:
Gee, I don't know. What would be a good name for a trick that uses "Juicy Fruit?"

I wonder what a google search using the words "Jay Sankey + Juicy Fruit" would turn up?

Knowing Jay Sankey, I'd guess he came up with some extremely clever name for his trick using "Juicy Fruit" gum.

"Mmmmmmm Juicy Fruit"- Chief Bromden.

Nice of you to imply the original poster is stupid- 3 TIMES! This isn't "Magic Café- Magicians mocking magicians".

Leland
SteveTheMagician
View Profile
New user
98 Posts

Profile of SteveTheMagician
...i want gum now
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
Quote:
On 2006-12-16 17:20, Magicdean wrote:

Nice of you to imply the original poster is stupid- 3 TIMES! This isn't "Magic Café- Magicians mocking magicians".

Leland

I was helping. Give a man a fish etc...

I'm sorry I didn't answer it to your satsifaction. The question struck me as funny. It's like asking "what's the name of that orange fruit? You know, that citrus fruit that they squeeze to make a juice? You know, that juice that people drink with breakfast? Man I wish I could remember the name of that fruit. All I rememebr is that it's orange".

I was kidding with the guy. Stupid is YOUR word,not mine. All the poster had to do was a google search using the words "Jay Sankey + Juicy Fruit", just as I suggested, and all would be answered for him.

How did you help?
"Get a life dude." -some guy in a magic forum