The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: All in the cards :: Self Working Card Tricks (with impact) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Alejandro Peterson
View Profile
Elite user
México
408 Posts

Profile of Alejandro Peterson
Ultimate Fate
The magician shuffle a lot of times the deck, and select a card, then the espectator select another one.
Fate brings two random cards together one selected for the magician and the other by espectator, followed by the discovery of the four Aces and a near impossible finale!, the hole deck remain in complete order. An absolute reputation maker
magic_sailor
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of magic_sailor
Out of this world is great for the laymen also if you have a red deck and a blue deck do as I do is also really good.
Nick
MAGIC: for those who believe no excuse is necessary. for those who don't none will sufice.
scorch
View Profile
Inner circle
1480 Posts

Profile of scorch
Quote:
On 2005-12-06 02:21, Ron Slater wrote:
As suggested above, I am certainly going to check out dead reckoning after seeing the clip on magicvideodepot. It is in Bannon's new book and although I didn't want to buy a book, I may reconsider. Thanks for the recommendation.

Why would you not want to buy Dear Mr. Fantasy, of all books? Along with Drawing Room Deceptions and the Dave Campbell Legacy, it is one of the best books published on card magic in the last decade, hands down. It's not a huge book and there aren't dozens upon dozens of effects, but I can't think of any book that has a more consistently high quality of content.
Ron Slater
View Profile
Loyal user
257 Posts

Profile of Ron Slater
Scorch,

As I mentioned above I initially wanted a DVD or video because I don't learn from books that well. that's pretty much my only reason which is a good enough one for me, or has been in the past when Ive purchased books and havent worked through them as well as I would have with a DVD. But I agree, the book sounds magnificant and I can surely work my way through it especially when I KNOW theres something in the content I will love and use.

Ron Slater
Mago Gregorio
View Profile
Elite user
Paris, France
473 Posts

Profile of Mago Gregorio
Ron,

Overkill is a selfworking trick where spectator cuts the deck and the magicians demonstrates by 3 different way that he had predicted the number of cards cutted. Looks great no ! It is really astonishing because of the 3rd demonstration...

:bikes: Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile