The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Gaffed & Funky :: Sticky stuff wearing off during practice HELP ???? (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
ShinAnLimbs
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of ShinAnLimbs
Hi guys, I have bought the packet tricks aces by Richard sanders, spectrum by Wayne Goodman and gone by Dan bryon which all use the same type sticky stuff does anyone know where I get this from as it’s completely worn off on all affects during practice, granted I’ve practiced these loads but practice is key to perfecting a trick flawlessly before performing it in the open world I do t wanna keep buying these tricks everytime it wears off

Thanks
mlippo
View Profile
Inner circle
Trieste (Italy)
1228 Posts

Profile of mlippo
Quote:
On Feb 4, 2024, ShinAnLimbs wrote:
Hi guys, I have bought the packet tricks aces by Richard sanders, spectrum by Wayne Goodman and gone by Dan bryon which all use the same type sticky stuff does anyone know where I get this from as it’s completely worn off on all affects during practice, granted I’ve practiced these loads but practice is key to perfecting a trick flawlessly before performing it in the open world I do t wanna keep buying these tricks everytime it wears off

Thanks

The cards are treated with some repositionable spray as the 3M spray can:

https://www.shop-sks.com/3M-Spruehkleber......QAvD_BwE

Mark
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3546 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Look for Zig repositionable pens. Much easier to apply and can be carried easily if needed.
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4247 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Quote:
On Feb 5, 2024, Wravyn wrote:
Look for Zig repositionable pens. Much easier to apply and can be carried easily if needed.

I *heartily* second this.
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".