The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Gaffed & Funky :: Trying to figure out what the name of this Gaff Deck is?? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
BryanP
View Profile
New user
Knoxville, TN
3 Posts

Profile of BryanP
I had bought this Gaff deck a long time ago, but have since lost the instructions and I don't know what the name of the deck is. Hoping someone could help. It is a Bicycle? deck with very large script printed card values on the back of it. Half of the deck is 6 of Spades and on the back of all of those cards, it has different card values printed on it. The other half of the deck is a variety of cards, but on the back of those, it has the Queen of Hearts printed on all of those. It's almost like you can use the deck to force the two cards. Show the face of the deck and spread just the first half of the deck to show it's a normal deck, then turn it over and show the backs printed with different cards then do it with the other side of the deck but showing the backs only. I'm just trying to figure out the name of the deck so I can try to find the instructions. Thanks.
ursmagicbalu
View Profile
Inner circle
India
1084 Posts

Profile of ursmagicbalu
Photo please??
“It’s not what you do that matters, or even how you do it;
it’s what the spectators perceive you as doing that matters.
That’s the MAGIC they’ll remember.”
BryanP
View Profile
New user
Knoxville, TN
3 Posts

Profile of BryanP
Been trying to post a pic, this website wouldn't let me. The max file size is listed at 75k, this file is only 25k???
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4247 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
If you can put a photo up online, you can post a link, though you'll need to add a bit before an after the link:

[IMG]your-link-goes-here[IMG/]

I forget - if this doesn't work, try putting the slash line to the left of the "IMG".

Sometimes, if I try posting multiple photos, it doesn't work, but a single photo has always worked just fine.
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
BryanP
View Profile
New user
Knoxville, TN
3 Posts

Profile of BryanP
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2785 Posts

Profile of the Sponge