The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Gaffed & Funky :: Skinner's ultimate monte, original bicycle gimmick? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Vogler
View Profile
Special user
Greece
715 Posts

Profile of Vogler
I just purchased a set of gimmicked cards from ebay to learn the ultimate three card monte. Iam not sure if the spectators will notice it, but the cards are not genuine bicycles, they have a very glossy texture. I want to perform with ungimmicked cards, then I want to switch to the gimmick. Does anyone know where I can buy a genuine bicycle set with the original
mat texture? or to be similar like this?
Scott Horn
View Profile
Elite user
Dallas, TX
417 Posts

Profile of Scott Horn
If you purchased from EBay, you may well have gotten knockoff cards. If you buy thru a reputable dealer you will get genuine Bicycle stock. I don't know about Greece, but there are several online dealers in EMEA; World Magic Shop, Alakazam, Propdog, etc. Card-Shark has Phoenix stock and has this in "Parlor" size.
Vogler
View Profile
Special user
Greece
715 Posts

Profile of Vogler
I couldn't find in any reputable dealer red , they had only blue cards. So I ordered from ebay...Thank you Scott
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
7042 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Mike Rogers' The Unconquered Card.
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2735 Posts

Profile of RS1963
L&L Publishing put Skinner's Ultimate 3 card monte on the market. You can buy just the cards from L&L also They will be in Bicycle Back. When they were first produced they were on Hoyle cards.
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5207 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
L&L Publishing - Skinner's Ultimate 3 card monte:

http://www.llpub.com/index.php?main_page......_id=1703
Vogler
View Profile
Special user
Greece
715 Posts

Profile of Vogler
Thanks guys, I'll order from L&L
JoeHohman
View Profile
Special user
Erie
713 Posts

Profile of JoeHohman
For just $5 more, you can get Packet Killer from Magic Makers. It will have what you are looking for, plus many more cards besides, PLUS a great instructional DVD featuring Simon Lovell.
EndersGame
View Profile
Inner circle
Reviewer EndersGame
2201 Posts

Profile of EndersGame
Quote:
On Jun 5, 2017, JoeHohman wrote:
For just $5 more, you can get Packet Killer from Magic Makers. It will have what you are looking for, plus many more cards besides, PLUS a great instructional DVD featuring Simon Lovell.

I'll second this.

Packet Killer includes a deck of assorted gaffed cards, including the ones you need, plus the Simon Lovell video that comes with it is fantastic.

For more details, see my review of Packet Killer that I just posted yesterday:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......c=647647
MitchC
View Profile
Elite user
Can't believe I only have
415 Posts

Profile of MitchC
Thanks for the tip on Packet Killer ! Going to buy this for sure.
terrillific
View Profile
Loyal user
San Antonio, TX
294 Posts

Profile of terrillific
Packet Killer is great. You'll get a ton a tricks you can use with it. There is one card trick I learned on it that will blow minds. I use it all the time.
EndersGame
View Profile
Inner circle
Reviewer EndersGame
2201 Posts

Profile of EndersGame
Quote:
On Aug 14, 2017, terrillific wrote:
Packet Killer is great. You'll get a ton a tricks you can use with it. There is one card trick I learned on it that will blow minds. I use it all the time.

There's a great deal on Packet Killer over on Amazon right now HERE- only $22, and that includes both the deck of gaffed cards and the instructional DVD.

Of the material included, which is the killer card trick that has worked so well for you, terrillific?