The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Gaffed & Funky :: Blank faced cased card for my card under glass (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
martysh
View Profile
Special user
Greenville,SC
529 Posts

Profile of martysh
I have been inspired by something Tom Stone wrote in Genii this month. I have been looking to do a card under glass with my lightning box as the object.
am struggling with a card I made with matching back design but blank face from the inside section I peeled off from a card box. I am struggling with the exposed edge while showing the box seemingly empty after I put a top changed card into it (selected card changed to this card with the selection put under the box as all see the now empty box)
I imagine I am not the first in this but is there any references on this by others... I have worked on holding the open box with fingers covering the edge, a reversed card stamp on the blank side... double stick tape holding it for the upperside of the inside as I show it around to be "empty"
do you all know of any other handlings or subteties I might be missing to make this even better... I would love a book or dvd reference.. for any thoughts on this.

it's a clean vanish with performance opportuniies if it plays... I want to start out with this and not end with this...

any help you can be would be appreciated.

Marty