The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Gaffed & Funky :: Ring in Card Box (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
XavrosStalkingwolf
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of XavrosStalkingwolf
Quote:
On 2011-11-18 14:21, Martino wrote:
You could check out Jay Sankey's "Pandoras Box". This has the elements you inquired about but imo is not as good as the Gary Plants item as you can't show it fully on all sides when you dump the ring out.

Pandaora's Box is really nice. It's made with cheap, easily accessible materials, and is easily transferable to a new card box if needed. You can also still fit a full deck of cards inside the gimmicked box. Although you can't fully show both sides, you can give a quick convincer that it is completely normal.
chappy
View Profile
Special user
764 Posts

Profile of chappy
I'd recommend Gary Plants card box too. Beautifully made.
FARO FUNDAMENTALS, DETAILS OF DECEPTION and THE DEVIL'S STAIRCASE at www.thedevilsstaircase.com
arthur stead
View Profile
Inner circle
When I played soccer, I hit
1778 Posts

Profile of arthur stead
"Watch, Look and Listen" from The Close Up Magic of Frank Garcia Part 2 is excellent. It's an idea by Ray Grismer with finishing touches by Peter Kane.
Arthur Stead
royalty-free music and interactive routines
www.arthurstead.com
orchid666
View Profile
Special user
u.k
626 Posts

Profile of orchid666
Before I started magic 'properly', I used to do the effect after seeing it in a beginners magic trick book.
If the following items mean anything to anyone, you'll know it still works pretty well!!!

Matchbox
Rubber band
Coin

;-)
Kneill.