The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Deckless! :: BIKE built for 5 additional handling (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
JSBLOOM
View Profile
Inner circle
2024 Posts

Profile of JSBLOOM
If you do NOT own the effect, there is no need to read this, but if you do, here is an idea you might like.
I did this yesterday for my coworkers and they liked it alot.
The set up form top to bottom, card face up: Normal Joker, two sided gaff,two sided gaff, one sided gaff, one sided gaff, KICKER
Patter ideas-
It takes may years to master a deck of playing cards, the key is to start out small. When I first started to perform I use to use only five cards, can any guess what they have in common?
***************You show five jokers**************
After the reply of THEY ARE ALL JOKERS, you response, "No, they all have red backs, it will not work with blue."
*************You then show all 5 have red backs********************
You then SUPPOSEDLY flip top card face up and showing a joker and turn IT OVER and place under the helpers fingers.
You then show you have 4 jokers left and turn face down and then remove bottom joker and place on top of packet face up.
You claim you will make the jokers vanish by shaking off bike. First you'll do it the easy way. You turn the top joker face down. You shake them and claim it is done, but the tough part is getting them all back.
A CLASSIC GAG but you then claim you'll prove it happened.
You remove the face up joker, do a quick shake and the JOKER IS GONE!
You can then turn over the other cards showing the other three are TOO!
You then patter if the JOKERS ARE NOT HERE, WHERE ARE THEY?
You then have the person turn over the card under their finger.
You'll need to be able to do a good hammnan count, a quadruple lift with five cards (EZ), and half pass.