The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Deckless! :: Questions about packet stuff. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
naddokx1
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of naddokx1
I did post this in wrong category, :b

First of all, sorry for my poor english.
I like packet tricks, especially four card trick, sort of dai vernon's twisting the aces, phil goldstein's overture, bill miesel's mini oil & water like that.

I invented(or already exist) some routine. basically plot is same as phil goldstein's overture. but sleights are different. for example, using half pass instead of thru the fist. I made some kinds of that 7 or 8 routine. just using another sleights but same plot and effect.

and I made some plot using 4 aces.
turn over one ace. if it is black, the same color of ace is automatically turned over between two red aces.
and if turn over top black ace, the same color of ace is automatically turned over between two red aces.
some kind of, color sympathy.

I wonder whether this plot exists or not.

and, anyone knows what this count called?

when 4 cards is counted, not hidding, but showing order is changed.
for example, bottom 2 card is red face up cards and top 2 cards are face down cards.
and block push off three times. so as spectator see, face up red cards are center.

and I found, former question's answer is max maven's psychic twins. but I can't find whick book including that routine.
sorry for my discursive sentence, and have a nice day