The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Deckless! :: "DO AS I DO" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
MagiChrisMitch
View Profile
Special user
703 Posts

Profile of MagiChrisMitch
Hello,

I'm not much of a card man, and it's an area where I need to devote more time to I admit. I need some help on book, lecture notes , etc on finding a "DO AS I DO" card trick but adapting it to using just 5 symbol cards (with about 5 repetitions of each). If someone can give me some leads or direct me to the proper area to post in the Café, I would greatly appreciate it.

Respectfully - CHRIS
s.freeman
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of s.freeman
Sounds like you want a mentalist deck. Five symbols each repeated 5 times. They should be easy to find. That said you might want to ask some metalists if they have such a trick in their arsenal to help you out.
fvdbeek
View Profile
Elite user
490 Posts

Profile of fvdbeek
Look for an ESP-deck. That's how those cards are called.
magico
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
863 Posts

Profile of magico
 Nick Trost ESP Do As I Do in Subtle Card Creations Volume 1 also can be found on ESP Card Magic (Nick Trost) Volume 2 DVD by Aldo Colombini 
ropeadope
View Profile
Elite user
Mississippi
453 Posts

Profile of ropeadope
Mark Wilson's book Complete Course in Magic has 3 versions, altho one version uses a single gimmicked card (DB).

Have fun,
John
Nothing is better than more.
Paul
View Profile
Inner circle
A good lecturer at your service!
4409 Posts

Profile of Paul
Thee is a whole chapter of "Do AS I DO" effects in "The Encyclopedia of Card Tricks and most could be adapted to any type of deck you like.
Sean Macfarlane
View Profile
Special user
881 Posts

Profile of Sean Macfarlane
There is a great one in Pat Page's new book called Continuous Do as I Do.
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7028 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Peter Nardi's ESPerfect. Do As I Do with ESP cards but with a great kicker at the end,
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html