The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The workers :: Cards Across Bill Malone Question (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Magicbob89
View Profile
New user
Maryland
29 Posts

Profile of Magicbob89
I really like the Bill Malone cards across trick and I've done it befor. When I do it however, I'm always nervous about palming the 3 extra cards. This is why I don't perform the trick too often (if at all). How do I get over the feeling of having the palmed cards in my hand for such a long period of time? Is there anything in my practicing, I can do to get over that feeling?
Thanks for your information,
Bob
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4221 Posts

Profile of warren
You could play around with palming 3 cards off the deck and then offer the deck to be shuffled before performing any of yor other card tricks that don't require a palm just to get the flight time in regards practicing it.
Zauberman
View Profile
Veteran user
321 Posts

Profile of Zauberman
Here's a tip that many magicians have used to get use to palming....and not feel guilty.
Palm 3 cards....and walk around during the day during your normal routine. Whether on a bus, shopping, walking around with people etc. Eventually you'll become very comfortable palming and realize that no one sees it or notices it if you don't draw attention and act natural with it.