The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The workers :: Cutting Cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Eddy
View Profile
Special user
Manchester
582 Posts

Profile of Eddy
I have become emersed in cutting the cards in a really flourishy way. I just love to make the specs jaw drop when the card are cut at all angles. I believe I am missing some info tho. Has anyone got any references as to where I can find anything on the ultimate illogical cut? or any other refs for anything flourishy.
La magie, c'est ma vie
CardTrix
View Profile
New user
Springfield, IL
52 Posts

Profile of CardTrix
If I remember right from a recent lecture, coin magician Troy Hooser has an interesting z cut type of flourish cut in his book DesTroyers. I know it's mostly coins in the book but he does have an interesting card section. It was quite a cut seeing it done in person, I was impressed.
Dennis Loomis
View Profile
1943 - 2013
2113 Posts

Profile of Dennis Loomis
There are two video tapes out by Brian Tudor and one by Dan and Dave Buck which are exactly what you are looking for. The Tudor tapes are available in many magic shops, or at least they can order them for you. The Buck brother's tape is only available through them. I saw the Buck brothers perform at the MAGIC LIVE Convention last August in Las Vegas. Their skill is not to be believed.
Itinerant Montebank
<BR>http://www.loomismagic.com