The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The workers :: I'm Practicing "Tattoo You" By John Bannon. Does anyone here do it? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
RSchlutz
View Profile
V.I.P.
512 Posts

Profile of RSchlutz
I love the effect. I change it up a bit for walk around. Instead of the card changing color I made the effect their signed card fuses to the back of my name badge. Same mechanics just made it fit my walk around style.

Also I don't use the selection process used in the write up. There are plenty of options.

Ryan
smullins
View Profile
Special user
United States
678 Posts

Profile of smullins
If you haven't seen Ryan's work on this plot... you're seriously missing out!
Shawn Mullins

www.MullinsMagic.com
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6144 Posts

Profile of motown
Quote:
On 2013-09-21 08:43, RSchlutz wrote:
I love the effect. I change it up a bit for walk around. Instead of the card changing color I made the effect their signed card fuses to the back of my name badge. Same mechanics just made it fit my walk around style.

Also I don't use the selection process used in the write up. There are plenty of options.

Ryan
that just shows how you can adapt an effect to different situations if you put some thought into it.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
TheMag1cian
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1274 Posts

Profile of TheMag1cian
Absolutley. Great idea Ryan! Thinking outside the box is a skill not easily honed by most.
R.E. Byrnes
View Profile
Inner circle
1206 Posts

Profile of R.E. Byrnes
"1) No matter what lengths you go, laypersons think, "oh, he just transferred the ink." hence, no effect! "

I find that very unlikely.
fonda57
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
3079 Posts

Profile of fonda57
I've been doing for years as well. It's fairly quick, it's colorful, and you get a gasp from spectators when the initials go from one card to the other. Great trick.
TheMag1cian
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1274 Posts

Profile of TheMag1cian
Tattoo you, degrees of freedom, timely departure, twisted sisters. Thank you mr. Bannon.