The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! :: FCM ONLINE LIVE CONVENTION (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
jamiedoyle
View Profile
Special user
Lafayette, IN
619 Posts

Profile of jamiedoyle
Hey everyone. Do you want to sharpen your skills during this unique time? I have a solution: The FCM Online Live Convention:

This Friday, April 3 & Saturday, April 4, 2020.

Not only am I honored to present a session, I'm looking forward to 2 days of great content. Go to: https://www.facebook.com/fcm.live.58/posts/220173115889384 and request to join the group... then, watch throughout the day. The sessions will be posted so you can return later to watch the ones you missed!
Jamie Doyle
International President - Fellowship of Christian Magicians
jamiedoylemagic.com
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2870 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Starts back up April 4 Saturday at 8am, runs for 15 hours straight. Unbelievably cool. Saving a fortune not paying for gas, hotel, registration fees for a flat out full lecture schedule.
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2870 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
I watched most of Friday live and all of Saturday live. Was absolutely fantastic. The convention videos I understand will stay posted on the FCM Facebook page for awhile, would be a great time to join the FCM. The lectures were fantastic from Jamie Doyle, Justin Flom, Bob Hill, Sam Sandler and so many more!