The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! :: FCM Moderator (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Danny Kazam
View Profile
Inner circle
1516 Posts

Profile of Danny Kazam
Who is the current moderator for the FCM forums here on the Café?
Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.
Danny Kazam
View Profile
Inner circle
1516 Posts

Profile of Danny Kazam
And, the Good News forum?
Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.
ChrisG
View Profile
Elite user
Batavia, Ohio
448 Posts

Profile of ChrisG
Danny
After Kif Anderson died I'm not sure he was replaced.
"Consensus is the negation of Leadership"

M. Thatcher
MagicMattMan
View Profile
Special user
Tampa, FL
741 Posts

Profile of MagicMattMan
Motion to vote on new moderator?
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary; for those who do not, none will suffice." -Joseph Dunninger

"Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it."Hebrews 13:2
harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8815 Posts

Profile of harris
Moses also asked for leader(s) to help him judge.

Perhaps prayer and Deut: will give you discernment.

Love brother Harris
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2870 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Del Wilson once asked me once if I would consider it (and of course I said I would be honored to do that), but that was before the 2013 convention. Then my friend Del had to miss the entire convention with a sad family funeral back home, and able Steve Varro is now taking over the FCM leadership Prez.

My guess is there is no moderator assigned to this section at the current time, The Magic Café' in general oversees it, and this area has really been hassle/stalker/troller free for some time which has been terrific.
harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8815 Posts

Profile of harris
Amen. May it continue.
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
Donald Dunphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Victoria, BC, Canada
7568 Posts

Profile of Donald Dunphy
If you are having problems with specific posts (in either FCM section or the Good News section), did you try the "report a post" feature? That usually gets some results. So, there might be someone who is moderating that hasn't spoken up, yet.

- Donald
Donald Dunphy is a Victoria Magician, British Columbia, Canada.
Danny Kazam
View Profile
Inner circle
1516 Posts

Profile of Danny Kazam
Dave does most of the responding, and he has been doing a terrific job of it, but usually there has been a representative from FCM.

I vote MagicBus, but I am not sure if it's done by vote. Would you still be up to the task Roger? If so, perhaps we could contact Steve and let him know.
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2870 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Yep, but my guess is it is probably ok with the person/staffer overlooking for the past year as is. All good by me.

So sorry to hear about Aldo, I met him several times including at a Ring 211 lecture in Grand Rapids, just a very friendly man willing to share his enthusiasm for magic. I believe I first met him at Abbott's Magic Get-Together, where he delivered as part of his lecture his terrific linking ring routine.