The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! :: 26th annual Creative Ministries conference (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
tropicalillusions
View Profile
Special user
Tulsa Okla
631 Posts

Profile of tropicalillusions
The 26th annual Creative Ministries Conference normally held in Tulsa Oklahoma has changed its venue location. It is slated for April 15th and 16th at the First United Methodist Church, 1615 North Highway 88, Claremore, Okla. 74017. Special Guest Workshop leaders Jim and Kris Austin, Tim and Amanda Cowles if more info is needed or you would like a registration form Contact Kevin Clouse at 918 223 5012 or e-mail him at revkev1962@yahoo.com so he can e-mail you a form
tropicalillusions
View Profile
Special user
Tulsa Okla
631 Posts

For better service and quicker service, here is the registration form in PDF. Please pass on to our FCM friends this information about the address change. and thank you for helping to pass on this information to other potential convention goers.

Click here to view/download attached file.
tropicalillusions
View Profile
Special user
Tulsa Okla
631 Posts

We regret having to inform our magic friends that the 26th annual creative Ministries conference held in Claremoore Oklahoma has been cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, We apologize for any inconvenience. We look forward to seeing you folks next year.
rsylvester
View Profile
Loyal user
Trying to learn to BP a duck in
269 Posts

Profile of rsylvester
@Chris: I'm just a few hours away in Wichita. I'm one of the newer people here and I'm intrigued by your conference in Tulsa, particularly because it's so close. I attend a Methodist church, and my pastor does ventriloquism and a little magic and I'm trying to devise some routines and shows as a way of helping extend our mission. Is there an associated web site or mailing list I can get on for future conferences? I tried Googlinge creative ministries tulsa and came up pretty empty, although I admit I didn't wade through all the results. Probably just missed it.

BTW, like your web site and what you and your wife are doing with wildlife education.
tropicalillusions
View Profile
Special user
Tulsa Okla
631 Posts

Rsylester, I will be in touch soon, have my hands full at the moment, but will definately help you out if I can.
tropicalillusions
View Profile
Special user
Tulsa Okla
631 Posts

http://www.fcm.org/usa/local_chapters.php?directory=usa Rsylvester, copy and paste this link, it will hook you up with listings in each state of local chapters, hopefully one near you my friend, I sent you a PM as well. break a leg
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2870 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Now that is a picture above- most magicians have a picture of their rabbit on their business card photo (uh, that would be me). Sorry about Kansas losing in basketball- really messed up many office pools around the country including my own and the President's bracket. Hope the "Green Country" Chapter continues to thrive at least. Roger from chilly Kalamazoo
tropicalillusions
View Profile
Special user
Tulsa Okla
631 Posts

Hey Roger, Good to hear from our Michigan friends, I was member of IBM/ SAM ring 65 assembly 88 ann arbor. Great clubs/ in oklahoma now, sure miss all my michigan friends. I will have to look up the fcm chapters in Michigan Area. Green country cha[ter does real well, Great meetings with themes, grteat devotions, lots of fun. we have a pretty good attendance until the big conference Indiana.... but after that great attendanceonce again. Good to hear from you. I hope to one day get back to attend Abbotts. be good. chris Moss
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2870 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
A pleasure to hear from you Chris! We are ridiculously spoiled around here in SW Michigan magicwise with Abbott's, Hippity Hop, FAB, American Museum of Magic all a very short drive away with many very active IBM Rings just about everywhere including the very large Ring 211 in Grand Rapids. Randy VanderWal Territorial IBM Rep. now maintains a web site (probably can be linked off of http://www.Ring211.com) of all the Michigan ongoing magical events- literally just about every week- 52 weeks of the year. For example, Michigan Magic Day is upcoming in Coldwater in just a few weeks; the American Museum of Magic is staging a big opening day event soon, Abbott's and Ring 211 just completed their closeup convention and Abracadabra shows, even a FCM related convention is being held near Flint, on and on it goes. And of course there is "Magic Week" every August in Colon- The Magic Capital of the World. Hope to see you soon! Michigan is Magic Smile