The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! :: FCM Podcast (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Kif Anderson
View Profile
FCM forum Staff
1961 - 2012
386 Posts

Profile of Kif Anderson
As was email broadcasted by Del Wilson last night to the membership, FCM now has a monthly podcast called: The Christian Conjurer in Hyperspace: The Official Podcast of the Fellowship of Christian Magicians.

To access it, you will soon be able to search for it in iTunes, but until then, this link will get you there directly.

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZSto......90577417

or you can access it from a website at:

http://www.themagicpodcast.com

There is an email to send comments, but if you would like to share your comments here, please so do so.

Also, we look forward to any submissions folks would like to make, but please do that via email account, fcmpodcast@me.com

On behalf of Joey Brummet, Daniel Lusk, Gene "Oz" Oswald and myself Kif "Wilde" Anderson...we hope you enjoy the program. We sure had fun putting it together.
We are not cisterns made for hoarding, we are channels made for sharing. - Billy Graham
<BR>
<BR>Sharing the gospel with Comedy & Illusion www.ozandwilde.com
Mark005
View Profile
Loyal user
212 Posts

Profile of Mark005
It was wonderful, outstanding, and just great!

More Faith! She is the star of the show!!!!!

Oh, I think you can find it on an itunes search now...
themagiciansapprentice
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex, UK
1381 Posts

Profile of themagiciansapprentice
Great, just linked across to the UK branch of FCM
Have wand will travel! Performing children's magic in the UK for Winter 2014 and Spring 2015.
paulmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Malaysia, now In New Zealand
290 Posts

Profile of paulmagic
Thanks. I look foward to hearing the podcast. Will give feedback later.
Many Blessings!!

Paul
Rodney Palmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1317 Posts

Profile of Rodney Palmer
I was able to access this thru itunes. I have not listened to it as of yet but I will give my input when I have time to listen. What types of submissions are you looking for? Could you please provide some examples?

Rodney

P.S. This is a really GREAT idea and Thank You to all of those involved.
"Creating Memories That Last A Lifetime"

In order to keep "MAGIC ALIVE" Please become a Mentor to a Young Person.
Joey Evans
View Profile
Special user
Fort Myers, FL
535 Posts

Profile of Joey Evans
I just want to say, I apologize for my microphone. It seems some of the technical glitches still haven't been worked out.
The Visual Comedy and Magic of Joey Evans

http://www.Evansmagic.com/

The Impossible Has Never Been So Funny!
Gene "Oz" Oswald
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of Gene
Jeoy,

the tunnel sound is just a great addition! You did such a great job... getting everyone to sound the saem is possible, but will take some time and added expense...
It was fun being a part of this and I hope others will submit short 3min segments to be added at some time.
God bless
Kif Anderson
View Profile
FCM forum Staff
1961 - 2012
386 Posts

Profile of Kif Anderson
Quote:
On 2008-09-10 23:13, First Class Magician wrote:
What types of submissions are you looking for? Could you please provide some examples?
Rodney

The organization is made up of those with a variety of different talents. If you feel lead to share something from one of those artforms that can be understood using only audio...(a new way to juggle a sword might not work too well...but an idea for a juggling routine that shares the gospel could be) With illusion, we don't want to be exposing effects. Because other ears could be listening. However, we will likely have methods shared in concert with the podcast using the FCM forums.

We will try to use everything that is submitted if it fits the concept of the show.

Already I have heard of three new segments next month...but I'm afraid folks will need to listen in to hear what they are. The emails are appreciated.
We are not cisterns made for hoarding, we are channels made for sharing. - Billy Graham
<BR>
Ethan the emazing
View Profile
Elite user
anywhere but here USA
454 Posts

Profile of Ethan the emazing
This is a great idea guys. Are you planning on getting your own domain for the show?
Terry Owens
View Profile
Inner circle
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
1707 Posts

Profile of Terry Owens
I enjoyed the podcast...it's a nice addition.
Mark005
View Profile
Loyal user
212 Posts

Profile of Mark005
PS: I am teasing, I tend to do that.

Well, not about Faith...

She is the the star!
Mark005
View Profile
Loyal user
212 Posts

Profile of Mark005
Three new segments? I know.... ZIG ZAG!!!!!
Kif Anderson
View Profile
FCM forum Staff
1961 - 2012
386 Posts

Profile of Kif Anderson
There is no current plan to have a domain for the show. We are doing this for FCM as a whole, so perhaps there will be a part of that site. That would be the best place for it. The goal is to promote FCM...and spread the gospel. We will try to have that in somewhere in each episode for two reasons. One, to show different ways to share the gospel and two, we hope non-Christians will be listening and it will plant seeds.

The international convention is so much fun, so many great people, we just didn't want that to be a one week a year thing to be able to work together. So that is part of the motive for doing this.
<BR>
Ethan the emazing
View Profile
Elite user
anywhere but here USA
454 Posts

Profile of Ethan the emazing
Good idea. Especially for the people who can't make the convention.
danielluskmagic
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of danielluskmagic
Remember to send us your request for DVD's or effects to review. Any Wolf's Magic products will be left for Faith to review because she makes more money than all of us. Smile
Kerry Kistler
View Profile
Loyal user
Springfield, MO
234 Posts

Profile of Kerry Kistler
Hey gang,

This is a great new step in the right direction for the FCM. I look forward to additional new episodes every month. I usually have a hard time meeting my Magic Beans deadline every other month - I hope you guys can keep this going. Let us know specific ways the membership can help.

Flourishing in grace,
Kerry
Gene "Oz" Oswald
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of Gene
Thanks for the notes... this has been a fun project so far. We have more ideas for the future and YES, Faith will be back on a regular basis. We would love to get submissions for the PodCast - need to be 3 mins. or less. Send mp3 files to us... at the Podcast email address...

We want variety! We want ideas on sharing the gospel with some art form...
We also want to carry on with the ideas on the forum. The PodCast is just the starting place.

Thanks again...

May God continue to bless us in His efforts
Rickfcm
View Profile
Veteran user
lower Michigan
382 Posts

Profile of Rickfcm
Great addition to the FCM. We have to pray and believe we will have plenty of material to share available for the future.
paulmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Malaysia, now In New Zealand
290 Posts

Profile of paulmagic
Good stuff. I look foward to more podcasts! God bless!
Many Blessings!!

Paul
Rodney Palmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1317 Posts

Profile of Rodney Palmer
I just wanted to say that I finally got a chance to listen to the FCM Podcast and let me say that I am quite pleased with your efforts. The efforts that you are putting forth will help bring the FCM into the 21st. Century. GREAT JOB and let me know if I can be of any help.

Rodney
"Creating Memories That Last A Lifetime"

In order to keep "MAGIC ALIVE" Please become a Mentor to a Young Person.