The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! :: Dr. Norm Clothier (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Rickfcm
View Profile
Veteran user
lower Michigan
382 Posts

Profile of Rickfcm
Dr. Clothier, Uncle Norm and we all respectfully called him is at a time in his life when he has begun to slow down. (He is now 84) For years he and his wife, Gerry, have run a gospel magic camp for boys. Between this camp and his time teaching at a Baptist college, they have trained more gospel magicians than we can count. Their loving and giving nature has taken them around the world and they are loved by many.

As they try to downsize, they have a supply of magic they want to sell. This is material they sold and in many cases gave to the boys at camp. They would like to sell this material as a group to get it off their hands. I don't have a list but if their is anyone interested, I can try to get to their house to take a picture or two. They are located new Pontiac, Michigan.

If anyone can help these saints, please let me know. Please only people who are interested contact me.
Rick