The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! :: Hoping someone can help me out. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Signor Blitz
View Profile
Elite user
419 Posts

Profile of Signor Blitz
Hello Fellow FCMers,

I am looking for a set of Duane Laflin's "Color Changing Russian Rings". I do know that his products are being handled by his daughter and son-in-law (Lock Family Magic) and after checking with them, they are out of stock. It won't be until next spring/summer (2007) before the have them again.

I am hoping that there is an FCM member out there who isn't using the effect and is willing to sell there set. If anyone can help, please let me know via the Private Message system.

Thank you for your time and attention to this call for help!
Bendy
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, Ohio
518 Posts

Profile of Bendy
The Color Changing Russian Rings is one of my favorite illusions. I carry it in my close-up case and perform it every single chance I get; so I can't sell mine. Too bad that they're out of stock. ...And strange that they will be out for that long of a period of time. I've never seen them anywhere other than at Lock Family Magic; so I don't know where else to send you. Keep trying eBay, I suppose. Hopefully, Lock Family Magic will get a shipment in earlier than expected. If I hear anything about where to get a set, I'll post it here.