The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! :: Christian Magicians in Orlando, Florida (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
MagicFingers
View Profile
Loyal user
Orlando, FL
230 Posts

Profile of MagicFingers
Any Christian magicians out there in Orlando, Florida?

Oh, there must be...
Julian Bond
Musician / Magician
Grandice
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of Grandice
I'm not in orlando, but I'm just about two hours South West in Port Charlotte. I'm a Christian Illusion Builder.
We build custom large scale illusions visit us @ http://www.grandiceillusions.com
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
749 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
Aloha,
I am in Melbourne, FL just about 45 minutes east of Orlando.

Carl Andrews

http://www.carlandrews.com
Joey Evans
View Profile
Special user
Fort Myers, FL
535 Posts

Profile of Joey Evans
Hello,
Might be a little too far south, but in Fort Myers, FL.

Joey Brummett
The Visual Comedy and Magic of Joey Evans

http://www.Evansmagic.com/

The Impossible Has Never Been So Funny!
MagicFingers
View Profile
Loyal user
Orlando, FL
230 Posts

Profile of MagicFingers
Good to hear from you all!

Here's the big question of the day...are there any really good Gospel illusions out there that don't look like Sunday School?!!! I think you probably know what I mean.

I've never really been able to blend great illusions with a great Gospel message. One or the other always seems to get diluted. I work full-time for a huge church here in Orlando and I occasionally get the opportunity to put on a show. I have the full lights, smoke and tech support to really do something big. I would just love to do something big that involves the Gospel.

I'd love to hear if any of you have any great leads on this.

Julian
Julian Bond
Musician / Magician
Grandice
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of Grandice
You know my company was just talking about that. We build large scale illusions and we are trying to come up with new ideas with large scle illusions for a Christian audience. We're actually working on a christian message with a slightly different version of burned alive. We also have a few different messages to go along with our metamorphosis. Our web site http://www.grandiceillusions.com doesn't have these ideas listed but if you or anyone ever needs a large scale illusion with a christian message contact us and we would love to work with you to invent something new to reach people for Christ.
We build custom large scale illusions visit us @ http://www.grandiceillusions.com
Bendy
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, Ohio
518 Posts

Profile of Bendy
I live in Kissimmee...so I'm not too far away from Orlando!!
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
I am over here in Lakeland!
Heck, we all should get to together and chew the fat. LOL

Ray Noble
Maro Anglero
View Profile
Loyal user
FLORIDA
248 Posts

Profile of Maro Anglero
I am also two hours South West in Port Charlotte, and a member of FCM.

Maro
For the Magician: The hard must become habit, The habit must become easy, The easy must become Beautiful

Doug Henning
MagicFingers
View Profile
Loyal user
Orlando, FL
230 Posts

Profile of MagicFingers
Wow - so many in my area and I never knew. Well, I am on full-time staff at the First Baptist Church of Orlando (I am the music arranger-composer) and have a great venue for the occasional bit of trickery.

I'd love to come and see a show if any of you are going to be performing in the area.

Nice website, Grandice! I love the "steps" - I am thinking of building a set. I just need the perfect routine. Of course, it would have to involve reappearing in the audience!
Julian Bond
Musician / Magician
Tony Brent
View Profile
Regular user
Orlando, Florida
156 Posts

Profile of Tony Brent
Julian,

Have you been to the Outta Control Magic Dinner Show inside of Wonderworks?

Best,
Tony Brent
emh114
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of emh114
Hello I am new to magic and not a member to the FCM yet but I am looking into it.
I live in tampa.
Steve Hart
View Profile
Veteran user
Cocoa, FL
388 Posts

Profile of Steve Hart
Julian,

After taking a quick look at your great Website.......I know you are a man who is extremely gifted. A man of your talents can do almost anything.

The next secret is to get the help from others where you talents leave off.
You have asked and already you have found yourself surround by others willing to get to know you and maybe help out.

I have seen many successful programs using illusions to share the gospel. I assume you have seen Andrea Kole. I been blessed by attending the FCM International Convention for over 18 years.

Sharing the gospel through your music or your magic... it all begins within the heart through the Spirit. May God lead the right people to you....to inspire you to further your talents and bring you great joy!

Steve Hart
www.SteveHartSpeaks.com
www.magic2motivate.com
"Motivational Magicians are some of the highest paid magicians, find out why?"
Bendy
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, Ohio
518 Posts

Profile of Bendy
Quote:
On 2006-12-01 01:05, Tony Brent wrote:
Julian,

Best,
Tony Brent

I've never been, but the wife and I keep saying we're going to go, but we always seem to be too busy or forget about it altogether. Is it any good?
MagicFingers
View Profile
Loyal user
Orlando, FL
230 Posts

Profile of MagicFingers
Quote:
On 2006-12-01 01:05, Tony Brent wrote:
Julian,

Best,
Tony Brent

No - what kind of illusions are there in it?
Julian Bond
Musician / Magician
MagicFingers
View Profile
Loyal user
Orlando, FL
230 Posts

Profile of MagicFingers
P.S. Thank you for your kind words, Steve Hart!
Julian Bond
Musician / Magician
Tony Brent
View Profile
Regular user
Orlando, Florida
156 Posts

Profile of Tony Brent
Fred does The Blammo, Sword Basket and Sub Trunk, dancing tie and more. I do comedy magic and manipulation such as the Salt Pour, Card manip, Rope Escape, Tossed Out Deck, bill in lemon and more.

Best,
Tony
MagicFingers
View Profile
Loyal user
Orlando, FL
230 Posts

Profile of MagicFingers
Wow - I have worked in the Orlando entertainment world for 8 years and didn't realize that was there! What are the days/prices/set times, etc? I am definitely going to come down and see you guys.
Julian Bond
Musician / Magician
Eric S.
View Profile
New user
Ohio
25 Posts

Profile of Eric S.
We're not FROM Florida, but for the next eight weekends my family and I will be performing in Florida. The next two we will be in Gainesville for the Hoggetowne Medieval Faire doing our "humanity" show, and the following 5 we will be in Deerfield Beach playing the Glass Harps at the Florida Renaissance Festival. If you'r in the area, please stop by-say "Hi"-buy us dinner!!!

Eric
Faire Wynds Entertainements
http://www.fairewynds.com
Eric Scites
Circus Master
Faire Wynds Entertainments
www.fairewynds.com