The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! :: 2008 FCM Convention (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
RonCalhoun
View Profile
Special user
Independence, KY USA
599 Posts

Profile of RonCalhoun
Hi, I'm Ron Calhoun, This is my second Convention, My first was in Winona Lake, IN back in '86. Dr. Jerry Burgess was the President back then.

My area(s) of interest are Magic, Story Telling and Puppets.

Favorite Trick to perform, card trick called "the Cincinnati Side Step"

Favorite Trick to watch, Brad Brown when he floats a table.

Favorite Gospel Trick, Dock Haley's "He Is Risen"

Favorite part of past convention, Variety of options, abundance of selection, range of alternative workshops to attend.

Biggest wish this year, meet new friends, so if you see someone named Ron Calhoun, be sure to say Hi.
themagiciansapprentice
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex, UK
1381 Posts

Profile of themagiciansapprentice
Hi,
is there any update on the performances?
Have wand will travel! Performing children's magic in the UK for Winter 2014 and Spring 2015.
magicjy
View Profile
New user
Big Stone Gap, VA
61 Posts

Profile of magicjy
Neven been to FCM, but sounds like that have some nice workshops.

Joseph Young Entertainment and Ministry
http://www.JOSEPHYOUNGMAGIC.COM
---
MAGIC is believing in yourself.
If you can do that, you can make anything happen. - Foka Gomez

Joseph Young
WWW.JOSEPHYOUNGMAGIC.COM
themagiciansapprentice
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex, UK
1381 Posts

Profile of themagiciansapprentice
Any more updates?? less than a month to go and I'm getting excited
Have wand will travel! Performing children's magic in the UK for Winter 2014 and Spring 2015.
RonCalhoun
View Profile
Special user
Independence, KY USA
599 Posts

Profile of RonCalhoun
Check out

http://www.fcm.org/convention_information.php

and

FCM CONVENTION WORKSHOP TENATIVE SCHEDULE – 2008 (Rev 7-5-08)

http://www.fcm.org/convention/2008%20Workshop%20grid.pdf
bhappie
View Profile
Regular user
B. Happie Entertainment, LLC
123 Posts

Profile of bhappie
I am very excited to be coming this year as my first year at FCM. I will be there with my wife, 1.5 year old, and 4 year old..... and our babyistter!! The only way we can actually enjoy some of this.

Coming from Johnstown, PA
I love (and perform) Gospel magic, close-up magic, kids magic, balloon art, face-painting
Fav to perform- a routine I put together with a lotta bowl about Jesus sitting by the well and living water.
Most excited about seeing some old friends.
Rickfcm
View Profile
Veteran user
lower Michigan
382 Posts

Profile of Rickfcm
This year because our business has been so slow, I have had to use vacation to up in order to continue receiving a paycheck. I am sure I am not alone in fighting this economy. As such, there is no more vacation time to use for going. To those going and are excited about the classes and dealers, remember the first word in FCM is fellowship. Those friendships you make and time with others will be more valuable then the classes. Enjoy it all. I know you will have a great time. I just ask that God bless and keep everyone save in their travels and time there. May God multiply the teachings so that is return one million fold to further his kingdom. God bless you all.