The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Society of American Magicians! :: Private Magic Lessons? - Los Angeles, CA area (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Rosty
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of Rosty
Hi!

Long time lurker, new member. I wasn't sure if this was the right forum to post in, so if not my apologies.

I was wondering if anyone knew of magicians offering private lessons around the Los Angeles area? (I don't mind driving to them) Preferably members of the Magic Castle just so there's a bit of credibility without me having to do too much research but not necessary.

For more context, I'm looking for some insight on how to improve my Zarrow Shuffle triumph (not great at doing a Zarrow), learning John Kennedys translocation routine (have all necessary items), and putting together the routine so best trick order and maybe a script?

Thank you!
Russo
View Profile
Inner circle
So.California / Centl.Florida / retired Florida
1178 Posts

Profile of Russo
Ar 82, I'm just curious, brought up in Canoga Park, Started my own Family in Van Nuys, entertained in the So. Calif. area for 35 years before moving to Florida and retiring from WDW (Wife and I) member SAM#22 35+ years, one of the First 100 Genii-Castle Members (Bill & Milt Larson, my sponsors.) Miss So.Cal. but way too expensive now - all this and all I really wanted to know is where are you in the L.A.area --L-O-L and welcome to the "Café" a great place to learn and communicate. Ralph (russo) Rousseau
Rosty
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of Rosty
Hi Ralph, nice to e-meet you. I'm very familiar with the Van Nuys area as I'm not too far from it! I'm from North Hollywood!
halestorm
View Profile
New user
Los Angeles
64 Posts

Profile of halestorm
Brent Geris at www.themagicapple.com offers private lessons in Studio City, via Zoom now during the COVID-19 quarantine.
David Hale
khettin2
View Profile
New user
Staunton, VA USA
5 Posts

Profile of khettin2
Rosty, Recommend that you send an email to RCowley@MagicCastle.com. Rich can help you get some private training from AMAMagic Castle members.