The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Society of American Magicians! :: Membership Renewals (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
poofersmagic
View Profile
Regular user
philadelphia
134 Posts

Profile of poofersmagic
Dear S.A.M. Members

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Kelly Peron, Chair of the Membership Retention Committee of The Society of American Magicians. I am in charge of reminding members to renew their membership.

If you are a member of The Society of American Magicians,it's time to renew. Currently looking at months of November, December and January. Check your membership cards to find your renewal date. Any questions, email me at poofersgrl@aol.com. Thank you.

Kelly Peron
Member Retention Chair
Kelly Peron
Magician and Magical Partner
http://www.kyleandkellymagic.com
Midwestmagic
View Profile
Regular user
Bartlett Tn
110 Posts

Profile of Midwestmagic
Hello Kelly I am trying to locate some back issues of MUM do you have any idea how I can find some there is an issue from the 90s I am interested in finding !
Jim Sparx
View Profile
Inner circle
Far Out, Texas
1144 Posts

Profile of Jim Sparx
I would like to renew. Do I owe 50 years of back payments to rejoin and can you find my old membership # from the sixties?

Midwest magic. You can access back issues of MUM with a membership in the Conjuring Arts Research Center
http://conjuringarts.org/store/memberships
afuntimevent
View Profile
New user
CT
82 Posts

Profile of afuntimevent
HI, Spartacus -
If you'd like to send 50 years of back dues to the S.A.M., I'm sure no one would object:o)
or ...
You can rejoin on line and pay only one year's dues. (You can pay 3 years in advance, if you'd like.)
But you probably should contact our National Administrator Manon Rodriguez, first, and explain that you'd like your old member number back. If it exists, she can find it, and you can get it back. You can reach her at manon@magic.bz

Welcome back!

Marlene Clark
S.A.M. National Secretary
weidhaas
View Profile
Loyal user
271 Posts

Profile of weidhaas
They keep all the membership records since 1902. You will get your old number, but will not get the missed years .

The national Administrator has the old MUMs for sale. Tell her the month and year you are looking for.
Jim Sparx
View Profile
Inner circle
Far Out, Texas
1144 Posts

Profile of Jim Sparx
I was secretary of the New Orleans group early 60s and sent in the reports, so I know my names in there. Plus I was the prettiest one of the group...