The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Society of American Magicians! :: SAM President to lecture and meet assemblies in FLA this week (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
magic4u02
View Profile
Eternal Order
Philadelphia, PA
15110 Posts

Profile of magic4u02
SAM National President to lecture and meet magicians and members of the Society this week:

Monday night, 10/18 at 7:00 for the Space Coast Assembly 198 at The Magic Dove, located at 604 Brevard Ave Cocoa, FL. Mark Weidhaas will present the lecture "Anatomy of a kids show" and both President Elect Vinny Grosso and immediate Past President Mike Miller will be greeting all.

Tuesday night, 10/19, Mark, Vinny and Mike will meet with Kansas City Assembly 38 (via skype).

Thursday night, 10/21, 7:00 at the SAM SCHWARTZ ASSEMBLY 274 at the JEWISH COMMUNITY CENTER,
21050 95th AVENUE SOUTH, BOCA RATON, FL Mark, Vinny and Mike will be present during the broken wand cerimony for Boca Raton Assembly President Paul Sifen. In accord with Paul's wishes, the 3 will share in a presentation of magic advice, presentations and sharing suitable for adult presentations.

Friday night, 10/22, Mark and Vinny will meet and lecture at the Assembly 172 at 7:00 pm in the Lucie Lanes Bowling Alley (6759 S. Federal Hwy (US 1), Port St. Lucie, FL), is open to non-members.

Mark Weidhaas
SAM National President
719-637-9965
Kyle Peron

http://www.kylekellymagic.com

Entertainers Product Site

http://kpmagicproducts.com

Join Our Facebook Fan Page at

http://facebook.com/perondesign
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
3024 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
I was at the Jewish Community Center in Boca here in Florida tonight. It was a touching Broken Wand Ceremony for Paul.

The presentations by Mark, Vinny, and Mike were great!

I was a pleasure meeting Mark Weidhaas tonight for the first time.

Good times.
Merlina
View Profile
Veteran user
Maria Ibanez
367 Posts

Profile of Merlina
Greetings, the evening truly was a very special one.

The evening started with welcoming comments by Harold Greenbaum, President. Here is the program for the evening

PROGRAM

October 21, 2010, an evening dedicated to the memory of

Paul Sifen
Past President
Society of American Magicians Assembly 274
Sam Schwartz Assembly

Master of Ceremonies
Barry Rubin

Welcoming Comments
Harold Greenbaum
President

Special Speaker
Sheila Rubin

Broken Wand Ceremony
Maria Ibáñez
Past President
Society of American Magicians

Sifen Family Presentation
Harold Greenbaum
President

Special Presentation
Barry Rubin

Conclusion of Broken Wand Ceremony and Presentations

Magicians are invited to remain for a lecture

Honored Guests
Members of the Sifen Family

Society of American Magicians
Most Illustrious Mark Weidhaas, President
Vinny Grosso, President Elect
Maria Ibáñez, Past President
Mike Miller, Past President

On a personal note, it was GREAT spending time with Mark, Mike and Vinny. They are a trio of terrific guys who work well together and more so when it is on behalf of the Society of American Magicians.

If you are on Facebook, go to my page and look up the album of last evening. If you are not, drop me a line at Merlina17@aol.com and I will forward you photos if you want them.

as always, keep a dream in the making

Maria Ibanez
Michael Trixx
View Profile
New user
FL Keys Via Cape Cod MA
14 Posts

Profile of Michael Trixx
Quote:
On 2010-10-22 00:39, ALEXANDRE wrote:
I was at the Jewish Community Center in Boca here in Florida tonight. It was a touching Broken Wand Ceremony for Paul.

The presentations by Mark, Vinny, and Mike were great!

It was a pleasure meeting Mark Weidhaas tonight for the first time.

Good times.
I took the ride up too.
Abrock-Cadabrock ! , Trixx