The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Society of American Magicians! :: SAM Skype Directory Project - Update (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
poofersmagic
View Profile
Regular user
philadelphia
134 Posts

Profile of poofersmagic
Hi All,

Thanks to all of you so far who have sent us your Skype information and with this SAM Skype Project. We greatly appreciate it.

It is our hope that as the weeks and months roll by the skype directory project will grow and become a useful source for all SAM members.

However, the success of the project depends upon folks like yourself getting the word out, informing and educating other SAM members about skype and its benefits.

It is our goal to continually add to this directory over a period of time. It is also our goal to educate others about Skype and how it can be of value to them and their assemblies. We currently have about 30 SAM members on the list and would love to add yours to it.

Thank you again, for helping us with this project. If you know of others who are on Skype, or who you feel might be interested in this information, please let us know.

If you would like more information on Skype or need help downloading it, please PM me or email me at poofersgrl@aol.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kelly
Kelly Peron
Magician and Magical Partner
http://www.kyleandkellymagic.com