The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The International Brotherhood of Magicians! :: Ring #55 (Phoenix, AZ) Auction/Swap Meet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Threecard
View Profile
Regular user
Sunny Arizona
143 Posts

Profile of Threecard
Below is the announcement for our upcoming Auction/Swap Meet, we would love to see you there (it's the perfect time to come to the Phoenix area!):

Hello Everyone:
It’s that time of year again, our Annual Bert Easley/Danny Dew Ring #55 Magic Auction is coming up on Saturday, October 19th from 10:00 am to about 3:00 pm! This year we will have a bigger space and more tables available. It will be on the same campus as last year but rather than Winfield’s we will use Curry Hall for the auction. We would also like to do a show for the public (Halloween theme?) after the auction, so let me know if you would like to perform! Due to a scheduling issue we may have to use Winfield’s for this show. Table rentals for items you would like to sell yourself are $10.00 and can be reserved thru the Ring #55 web site at www.ring55.org, or contact our treasurer Bruce Lindvig at 2bruce@cox.net to use paypal or any of the popular payment platforms. If you rent a table, you keep all proceeds. If you would like to auction items yourself, please fill out the attached spreadsheet so we can track the sales. All self auctions will pay 10% of sales to Ring #55 and this year we will do CASH or CHECK only as we won’t have access to card payment options (maybe paypal, but I’ll let you know). Start cleaning out that magic closet or drawer(s) and sell that unused stuff. Last year we had a great turn out with some surprises along the way! Put this on your calendar and join us for a great time!

FBCS Campus Location:
7025 E Osborn Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Major cross streets are Scottsdale road and Osborn road. Attached is a photo so you can see we will have plenty of parking on both sides of the building.

More details to come…feel free to contact me if you have any questions….
Sincerely:
Curt Godsey
Ring #55 Secretary
threecard@cox.net