The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The International Brotherhood of Magicians! :: Myrtle Beach, SC Ring 334 to host Jay Scott Berry ... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
SeasideShowman
View Profile
Elite user
Myrtle Beach, SC
443 Posts

Profile of SeasideShowman
IBM Ring 334, The Grand Strand Magician's Society, is proud to host Jay Scott Berry performing and lecturing Sunday June 2, 2013 at 7:00PM at the Magic Loft in Myrtle Beach, SC. Free to all members in good standing with Ring 334 and only $10 to all guests. Visit http://www.jayscottberry.com to learn more about this magic entertainer. Call 843.626.8191 for more information.

Captain Mike
Past President, IBM Ring 334
Myrtle Beach, SC

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I didn't care if they were laughing at me or laughing with me ... as long as they were laughing" - Unknown
www.MagicAtTheBeach.org
"I'm with it"
SeasideShowman
View Profile
Elite user
Myrtle Beach, SC
443 Posts

This Sunday, June 2, 2013, IBM Ring 334 will host Jay Scott Berry at the Magic Loft in Myrtle Beach, SC, USA. 7:00PM start time where Jay will perform and lecture on his unique magic. Free to members in good standing with Ring 334 and $10 for all others. Call 843.626.8191 for more info.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I didn't care if they were laughing at me or laughing with me ... as long as they were laughing" - Unknown
www.MagicAtTheBeach.org
"I'm with it"
SeasideShowman
View Profile
Elite user
Myrtle Beach, SC
443 Posts

Just a quick note to say that Jay Scott Berry's show and lecture is highly recommended by myself and IBM Ring 334, the Grand Strand Magician's Society. Take the first opportunity to book him when given the chance.

Captain Mike
Past President, IBM Ring 344
Myrtle Beach, SC, USA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
www.MagicAtTheBeach.org
"I'm with it"