The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The International Brotherhood of Magicians! :: Daryl Lecture in Indianapolis (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
jcroop
View Profile
Special user
771 Posts

Profile of jcroop
Daryl, the Magician's Magician, will present a workshop and a lecture in Indianapolis on Friday, April 19 at the Irvington United Methodist Church.

The admission fee for his all new 4FXII Lecture is $25. The lecture will start at 8 pm.

Daryl will also offer a "Hands on" Workshop from 5:30-7:30 pm prior to the lecture. The cost for the workshop will be $50.

The Irvington United Methodist Church is at 30 North Audubon Road, Indianapolis, 46219. The sessions will be in the basement classroom at the bottom of the south stairs. An elevator is located in the north east area of the Church for those who need one (follow the signs).

Please contact Jim Croop (317-726-0811, jcroop@iupui.edu) for further information and arrangements for the workshop.

The 4FXII - pronounced Four F Twelve - Lecture:

Even more so than usual, this special lecture contains a wide variety of practical and PERFORMABLE magic. Close-Up Magic, Stage Magic, Impromptu, Angle-Proof, Quickly Re-Set, Finish Clean, Easy to Learn, etc., etc. This has always been my favorite type of magic and this lecture is full of it! Here's a list of what this brand new lecture includes:

Comedy Surprise Torn & Restored Paper routine
Color Changing Backs routine
Rope through Neck
Ropes through Body
Cards to the Fourth Dimension and BACK!
A totally impromptu Chink-a-Chink effect
Dai Vernon Dice Routine
Tri-Ropes
Impromptu Rise
Totally Impromptu Cup and Ball Routine
Theory & Principal
Effectless method
A Backwards Classic
“My First Magic Trick”
Passage of Thought!
Daryl’s Favorite Trick

Information on the “Hands On” Workshop:

Daryl’s 4FXII lecture is great, but his "Hands On" workshop is even better! It's much more personalized and the "Hands On" method of learning is the best there is. The workshop contains COMPLETELY DIFFERENT material from that which is taught in the lecture. In the workshop, Daryl teaches every detail of his beautiful Fingertips Coins Across routine 3FlyIII, an EXCELLENT and totally impromptu "no switch" version of Out of this World, several variations of one of the most beautiful sleights in card magic, and ANYTHING ELSE any of the attendees would care to learn!

First, he'll teach what he has planned, then, he'll go around the room and give EVERYONE the opportunity to ask and learn about whatever they wish to know! This question and answer period lasts until the end of the workshop and some of the very best learning take place during this time.

The workshop runs for two hours PRIOR to the lecture. Attendees should bring AT LEAST one deck of cards and four well-worn large coins - preferably silver dollars. In addition to this, they should bring whatever they would personally like to work on.
MagisterFreud
View Profile
Regular user
The 18
135 Posts

Profile of MagisterFreud
When will he be in Chicago? I'd come down but I'm already booked that day...